Feast at the Manor

• Anna comes in the door with a big smile, she is dressed in a simple red long-sleeved dress with the black sun embroidered on the back.

She looks around, and walks up to Victor to greet him first. on the way up she smiles at the familiar faces that are among the guests .

she gets all the way up to Victor . "thank you for the invitation, I'm happy to attend" she says, still smiling

• As Diob hears Anna's voice thanking the load protector, it kindly reminds Diob why they are there.
    And he excuses himself to walk op to Anna and the lord protector.

Smiling to them both, and then politely bowed to them both.
    "Yes, my favorite lord protector, it feels good to be invited into your home... thanks for that
    We the Iron daggers have brought you a gift, where would you like it placed?"

Diobs smile clearly changed to something clearly resembling a smirk.

- Diob the to tailed fox

Owner of the Wineyard.

Master of Coin in the Coterie of the Iron daggers, under Sir Raven the Loyal.

He is in the north do to his job as a mercenary, and a diplomat.

He always wears his sword and dagger on his side, and a big bag filled with small trinkets and valuable items.

• *Victor return the smile as he watches Anna walk up to him and nods at her answering.*

"Of course my dear, the least I could do. It is good to see you."

*Upon watching Diob approach him and Anna he straightens his back slightly raising an eyebrow, yet retains the wide smile looking slightly suprised.*

"A gift? Why that is very thoughtful of you. Well it depends I suppose is it a private gift or something to be shared with people?"

*He'd say with a cheeky smirk and an amused raised brow eager to hear the response.*

Victor T. Kettle | Protector of Lunorth | First son of William R. Kettle and rightful heir to the Kettle fortune. | Templar of Ignis | Faithful Servant of the Elements | OT: Patrick Spangsberg

• *Diob smiling back*

"My dear lord protector, I am pretty sure you will know when you see the beautiful wrapping of the packaging"

*Diob signalled to some of the Iron daggers that it was about time for something*

- Diob the to tailed fox

Owner of the Wineyard.

He always wears his sword and dagger on his side, and a big bag filled with small trinkets and valuable items.

• Raven went straight past Diob, up to the Lord Protector.

"Victor! Good to finally see you again!" He then gave a small bow.

"Thanks for the invitation, what an astonishing home you have" Raven then noticed Diob's agenda.. "Ah sorry." He then took a step to the side and placed himself next to Anna.

• Ilya notices the cue from Diob and moves up beside him. Looking at the lord protector with a slight smirk he starts speaking with his signature heavy accent:

"Lord Protector, look at its magnificence, its practicality, its steadfastness. It is as if you could sit on it and gamble at the same time."
    While making his little speech Ilya points his hands at the the present which looks suspiciously like a bench wrapped in cloth.
    "You could even use it to hit others as punishment."

Ilya says, turning his eyes towards Raven with a dead stare while mumbling "жопа атаман".

Turning his head back to the Lord protector he says:

"A gift that we all may prosper from, you and i especially. From the Iron Daggers to you"

• Anna turns to Diob and gives him a hug as he has greeted Victor "good to see you" she listens with a smile that gets bigger when the raven comes up. she also gives him a long hug as he has greeted "I'm glad to see you" .. as she releases him again, she smiles and nods to Ilya as he walks up

• Joining the mercanaries as they presents their gift, Thorkild smiles to himself as he remembers the nights og the Summer Solstice last year.

Though when he sees the Ignis believer by the side of the group his smile become strained. He looks Anna up and down and then nods to her.

"Well you are here to of course" the Rooster says. "Good to see you"

He nods and then turns his head to inspect the room.

• Stepping up right by skips side Siarah gives him a hit in the back of the head, with flat hand, while she lightly frowns upon skips comment and because of what Diob, Torkild, Ilya and Magnus is doing. Not even looking for Skips reaction she then looks to Anna and winks then the lord protecter as she tried catching his eyes she would bow ligtly with her head in a greeting.

• *Victor smiled brightly at Diob nodding along as he speaks. As he notices Raven his smile widens and he returns the small bow.*

"Ah Raven, wonderful to see you.. And thank you. I truly hope you'll feel at home during your stay."

*Greets everyone as more and more people join their little circle and surrendering his attention to Iliya as he presents the peculiar gift. Victor stepped forth all excited.*

"If I may he asked the gathered."

*He asked before stepping over to the gift very excitedly before reaching for the wrapping.*

"Oh I wonder what it is.. Perhaps a Dulcimer or perhaps one of those small silk looms.."

*He said before finally managing to pull of the wrapping to reveal what ever was inside the wrapping. For a brief moment Victor would look at the bench all confused, before quickly straightening his back smiling widely firstly at Iliya before looking towards Diob and then looking and nodding towards every Iron Dagger individually. His smile wide and an appreciative expression to follow.*

"A bench. I.. How wonderful, certainly you are full of surprises and clearly a symbol of support that the Iron Dagger will no doubt provide our great Protectorate.. A very thoughtful gift, I must say. I applaud you, I'll promise to treasure it."

*Victor would then turn his attention to Miranda spreading his arms welcomingly before offering her a hug quite uncharacteristically. *

"I hope the trip was good, I hope you are satisfied with you room."

Victor T. Kettle | Protector of Lunorth | First son of William R. Kettle and rightful heir to the Kettle fortune. | Templar of Ignis | Faithful Servant of the Elements | OT: Patrick Spangsberg

• Artemis had been standing at the balcony observing the guests coming into the feast hall while drinking from a big wine glass. As the music starts he knows that the protektor wants the party to start, and he walks down the stairs going from the balcony by the wall in the feast hall. The woodwork on the railing is a masterpiece in itself.

Artemis is not in his armor as many would expect. But in a stunning long white shirt, that fits his body shape as it was sow on him. Small pearls, embroidered in gold, and in silk that are not normally seen in the north. After him follows one of the servants with a try with several bottles on one bearing the mark of The realm of Roses, one with a Kraken, one with a portal and one with a crying phoenix, on the labels.

As he entered down to the main party a warmth started to spread, not as it was cold in the feast hall, this was another kind of warmth, the oath he took a year ago to keep Honor and Community above the other aspects were fulfilled and you can see him in balance as he walks.

Guests with military marking come over to him and bow very formally and it looks like after their greeting they give a small report, and then Artemis bow his head to them in a greeting and they return the greeting and walk back to those they were talking to.

He look up at the group of guests that a standing around the Protektor, and take a big sip from his glass.

Senator of Lunorth | Warlord of the united forces of Lunorth | Lord of Ardens Lanceam | Eksemplar of The Order of the Black Sun | Keeper of Flame | Champion of Ignis | Defender of the Elements | OT: Thomas Eschelund

• Diob politely smiled, and simply laughed, before adding

*I have heard that the good benches have a tendency to disappear at the summer solstice*

He then clearly noticed Artemis entering the room and added to the sentence:

*so you better set your best men to protect and guard it, such as Artemis.*

and smiled again at the lord protector, with a small grin on his face.

- Diob the to tailed fox

Owner of the Wineyard.

• Miranda returns a warm hug to the lord protecter, smiling, apparently she doesn't mind the braking of protocol.

Laughing, she answers

"Ha! The trip was horrible! But people in the taverns sure likes to play dice (and drink!) on the way!

Love the room! But I think maybe a bottle or two of the good port, would make it juuust perfect!" She laughs and winks at the lord protecter, before commenting on the bench, trying not to giggle too much.

"...wow what a present you have received!... A multipurpose bench!"

• After a while, one of the Donkeys brags and kicks the wagon jolting Duncan awake.

"oh are we already here Thyme?" he stretches and scratches his beard. Gets up and out of the Wagon. Dusts himself off and looks around.

The Donkey brags again. "Yes, Yes Thyme. I know I am late" He frees the Rosemary and Thyme from the wagon and the walk into the stables themselves.

"Well, time to get to work" He turns and heads for the manor, only stopping at the guards before moving on into the manor. "I am here to see the Lady Lord Protector. She is expecting me"

Father Duncan Rex, Priest of Ignis
    Member of The Order of The Black Sun, located in Arden Lanceam

Voice of Ignis in the Lunorthian Council of Elements

• A large door opens up from the inside at the other end of the house. Grand Inquisitor Lady Eva De 'André comes out with Niels Forbonte right behind her.

"Then we agree. Excellent. Will you excuse me, it's high time I changed my work clothes with something more appropriate for tonight's events."

Eva shows the way through the long corridor and comes to the entrance patio as Father Duncan comes walking up to the main entrance.

Grand Inquisitor in Lunorth, Lady Eva De´Andre.

First Lady of Lunorth

• Duncan flashes a smile "sisteeeeh" he stops mid sentence at the sight of Niels. The in a formal tone continues as he bows "Lady Lord Protector, I was in the area and wanted to check in and see if you needed me or if I should continue to Ardens."

Duncan folds his hands behind his back and waits

Father Duncan Rex, Priest of Ignis

Voice of Ignis in the Lunorthian Council of Elements