Beiträge von Skip

Skip looked tired, yawned and spoke up, this is taking to long time you can find me everywhere else than here.. I will be out and looking for heroic deeds, or a gaming table.. he turned toward raven, btw raven can I borrow some coin

Skip suddenly comes into the meeting room, after his before midday nap... "looked around" and spoke proudly and heroic," SO where is the problem and how can we be hero's for you". he smiled and yawned at the same time

Skip is up earlier than most of the people in copperdale, that's probeely because of all the early mornings he needed to sneak out from his daily duties from his parents farm. Skip went around the city looking aware of people - not for enemy threats, but more aware from people who might would set him to guard duty or other boring stuff..

While Skip Haven't seen battle for some time and no damsel in distress to be rescued - skip went to the egde of town, and sat and starring out in the open and spok out in the open " I'm so happy my wife don't know my whereabouts, and looked upon his newly required iron dagger silver ring

After some hours skip went back and declared if anyone asked he went up really early to take the first guard duty