Feast at the Manor

• Lady Eva lights up in a smile and walks up to Father Duncan and embraces him. "You came forward. It's good to see you. Come along." She turns around going back the same way she came from.

"Come to my rooms, we will talk and I will have to change my clothes ... and you need a bath," she says with a loud snort.

Grand Inquisitor in Lunorth, Lady Eva De´Andre.

First Lady of Lunorth

Member of The Order of The Black Sun, located in Arden Lanceam

• Duncan starts to follow then stops dead "what, I don't need a bath." He smells himself then hurries after Eva "what do you mean a bath!" With a disgruntled look.

Father Duncan Rex, Priest of Ignis

Voice of Ignis in the Lunorthian Council of Elements

• *At Diobs mention of Sir Artimis, Victor notices him and gives him a respectful nod before regarding Diob again.*

"Oh is that so? I haven't noticed. Perhaps aside from being dumb, I am blind and deaf as well?" *Victor says in a sarcastic tone to Diob before breaking out into innocent laughter at his own words.* "I trust the room is satisfactory?" * Victor asks questioningly towards Diob without bothering to wait for an answer as he smirks.*

"But I am quite sure the Senator is busy with other duties, but do not worry. I am sure the Dragon Legion will do their duty proud."

*Victor then turns towards Raven and the rest of the Iron Daggers as he spreads his arms welcomingly and smiles brightly.*

"Come, come my friends! Join me by the table, let us enjoy ourselves."

*Victor says as he merrily makes a pirouette around the table heading towards the large chair at the end of it. He stands before it and waits patiently for his guests to join him at the well decorated table with a plethora of meats, cheeses, fruit and bread as well as a various asortment of drinks.*

Victor T. Kettle | Protector of Lunorth | First son of William R. Kettle and rightful heir to the Kettle fortune. | Templar of Ignis | Faithful Servant of the Elements | OT: Patrick Spangsberg

• Raven couldn't help but let out a small laugh at the Lord Protectors remarks to Diob.

He then nods at the notion of finally getting some food and drink. He turns to Anna and sends her a smile and a small wink.

He then goes to look for the place he should sit while observing the rest of the Daggers.

• Siarah takes her cup but makes sure no powder residue or liquid seemed to be in it.. maybe she were a bit too cautious after evenings with Caitlyn, after all.. its much more fun when Caitlyns potions and mixtures dosent end up in her cup. As Magnus is about to pour, whatever liquid were in that jug, she said "carefull with that, dont wanna waste the good stuff" indicating that he might have dropped a cup or two in the past. Then she would sit down at a table, observe the intrance ocationally but mostly Anna trying to stir up a conversation with her comrades.

• Miranda couldn't help but let out a little chuckle at the Lord Protectors remarks to Diob.

She grabs two glasses of wine from a waiter standing by with a tray, and heads after the lord protecter.

She hands the lord protecter one of the glasses and smiles at him saying "...mercenaries...eh!? well cheers too old and new friends alike"

She stands by the lord protecter, sipping the wine and takes in the grand view of the feast, all the guests and looks for the place she should sit, awaiting the lord protecter to take his seat

• *Victor watches the people slowly approach the table before noticing Miranda with the glass of wine. Victor accepts the glass and raises it in a little toast to Miranda before taking a hearty sip.* "You know exactly what I need. - Cheers indeed!"

*Victor then turns to the rest of the Iron Daggers gesturing them to take a seat.*

"Please come sit where ever you like, no specific seating arrangements tonight."

*Victor tries to catch Ravens eyes and offer him a seat close to himself, before taking a seat in the slightly larger chair at the end of the long feast table. Victor would then proceed to reach in over the table grabbing a chicken leg, some cheese, a few pieces of bread and branch of grapes before sitting down once more.*

Victor T. Kettle | Protector of Lunorth | First son of William R. Kettle and rightful heir to the Kettle fortune. | Templar of Ignis | Faithful Servant of the Elements | OT: Patrick Spangsberg

• Raven caught on and swiftly navigated over next to the Lord Protector.

He too started to fill his plate with what was in front of him. He was quick to go for the wine, "Wine?" He asked Victor, before filling his own cup.

Raven tried his best to keep his manners, but he was hungry so he rushed a bit. Meanwhile, he eyed some of the Iron Daggers to see what they were up to.

• Lady Eva De´Andrè looked down at herself, got the dress straightened with a dissatisfied uncomfortable expression. She wore a simple long red dress with good width in, buttoned all the way up to the neck, made of silk. She did nothing to hide the two knives that sat in her belt or the two strapped around her calf. She wore quite a few pieces of jewelry, a necklace with an Ignis symbol on it, a large exquisite diamond brooch in her neck and her wedding ring.

Lady Eva De´Andrè looked into the hall with a tired look, turned to Father Duncan and said: "Well..shall we get it over with?"

She straightened up, took a deep breath, screwed on her best smile and walked slowly into the hall with Father Duncan by her side.

Grand Inquisitor in Lunorth, Lady Eva De´Andre.

First Lady of Lunorth

• "After you Lady Protector" Duncan says with a smile.

Duncan now cleaner from a recent bath follows Eva with a thoughtful brooding look. Clearly thinking about something.
    His clothes are the same as he arrived which shows he was clearly not aware that there would be a party. but never the less nicely dressed in his priest robes, though dusty.

He occasionally takes a swig from a bottle of savior port he has found somewhere in the mansion.

Father Duncan Rex, Priest of Ignis

Voice of Ignis in the Lunorthian Council of Elements

• *Victor winks at Raven as he watches him take a seat at his side. As he is offered wine he quickly empties the glass of wine he recieved from Miranda before eagerly awaiting Raven to pour.*

"Oh yes please, wonderful that you found the time for the feast. I trust your business in Copperdale went well?"

*He said before devouring a couple of grapes eagerly awaiting a response as his gaze scoured the patrons at the table only to notice his wife and priest at the entrance. Victor would raise his glass acknowledgingly at them before returning his gaze back to Raven.*

• Raven filled Victors glass and after that his own. He then paused for a second, reflected on the question and then leaned back in the chair.

"Yes, it went just fine. Business as usual, but I must admit that I am looking forward to getting out of Copperdale."

Raven then took a big sip of his wine and started to eat.

• Anna smiles back at Raven, she then sends a smile and a small nod with her head to the Siarah. she then looks at Miranda, her smile getting a little bigger.

when the lord protector has sat down, she nods at him still smiling before turning her head and observing who else is in the hall. her gaze rests a little on Sir Artemis and then on Lady Eva and Father Dunken.

Anna then walks towards the door to the balcony and grabs her mug on the way there.

• Sir Artemis notices Anna walking to the balcony with an empty mug. He takes the tray from his servant, and dismisses him. Walks through the crowd of guests walking to the feast table, almost in a gliding walk, that looks like a slow dance. And meet up with Anna at the balcony door. The warmth in his smile can be seen by those that noticed them by the balcony door. "That mug looks almost illegally empty." And he holds out the tray with bottles.

Senator of Lunorth | Warlord of the united forces of Lunorth | Lord of Ardens Lanceam | Eksemplar of The Order of the Black Sun | Keeper of Flame | Champion of Ignis | Defender of the Elements | OT: Thomas Eschelund

• *Victor seems content for a while with eating the bread, cheese and cold cuts of meat only to down it with wine. After a little while he looks up from his plate and ragards the table with a smirk, enjoying the sight of the people enjoying themselves, reminicent of his youthful days as an innkeeper at a small crossroads inn. He sighs satisfied before being pulled out of his somewhat trance like state by a servant offering a few words. Victor nods and waves the servant away. Victor ponders for a moment before looking over at Sir Raven.*

"So Sir Raven.. Now that you have decided to settle in our Protectorate. What are you going to do? What are your plans? The doors of opportunity are wide open."

*Victor he says eagerly while carrying a rather satisfied smile as he arches his eyebrow curiously at Sir Raven, waiting to hear his answer.*

• Diob replied politely; "I would prefer only calling you that in good sports" where after he laughed with the protector, and continued;

"and the rooms are more than satisfactory, but you don't have to give me special treatment, other daggers deserve is more then Raven and I"

Diob followed the others to the table and as well started to get a bit to drink and eat, clearly at first tasting the food.

And when the Protector asked Raven for his plans, Diobs interest clearly spiked with a smile on his face.

- Diob the to tailed fox

Owner of the Wineyard.

Master of Coin in the Coterie of the Iron daggers, under Sir Raven the Loyal.

He is in the north do to his job as a mercenary, and a diplomat.

He always wears his sword and dagger on his side, and a big bag filled with small trinkets and valuable items.

• .."What are you going to do? What are your plans?".

He let the words hang in the air for a moment before he took a big sip of his wine. He then began in a more sombre tone.

"I am going to give my Daggers a home. We need somewhere that's our own when we aren't on the road." His eyes slowly went from one side of the room to the other.

"It's been hard to find a place that wants us or that we want to support. So now, with this agreement, now it's time to build and settle until we have a firm roof over our heads and a warm bed."

He then gave a smile and a glance to Miranda next to him as his tone turned more cheerful. "A place where our friends can feel safe.." Then turned his gaze to Victor "And we can brawl and drink till our heart's content."

Before Victor had the chance to reply "It might not be that satisfying answer, but that's how far our plans reach for now. We will probably never stop being mercenaries. It's in their blood."