East Blackwood Company District

• Letting Magnus boast Torkild walks around the corner fixing his clothes. Looking up from buttoning his shirt he sees the other mercenary band and the guards training. He stands leaning against his spear and looks at the troops. Some of the excersises the men are doing they have gotten from him. Being second in command in battle for Sir Raven he has been in charge of training the Iron Daggers for some time now. Sometimes men from other groups join and he recognises some faces.

Some of them are quite good fighters. Torkild thinks to himself. So far he has lost a few duels to others from the city.

"But only a few" he mutters raising his chin and standing proud.

• Skip is up earlier than most of the people in copperdale, that's probeely because of all the early mornings he needed to sneak out from his daily duties from his parents farm. Skip went around the city looking aware of people - not for enemy threats, but more aware from people who might would set him to guard duty or other boring stuff..

While Skip Haven't seen battle for some time and no damsel in distress to be rescued - skip went to the egde of town, and sat and starring out in the open and spok out in the open " I'm so happy my wife don't know my whereabouts, and looked upon his newly required iron dagger silver ring

After some hours skip went back and declared if anyone asked he went up really early to take the first guard duty

• After watching the display outside, the woman walks back into the building and to a desk looking over the books and items. She still didn’t know how she was going to explain all this, but this could bring strength and a future, and perhaps even some kind of protection, if the stones for this foundation were laid right.

Alright, now to put things into motion, she thought, she watched as one of her ladies came into the room. “Please, call the Iron Daggers to assemble in the meeting room.”

The maid bowed her head, “Yes, Mistress,” she said leaving Lady Sayeh to look over the last parts of her plan.

• A merchant from the East Blackwood Company helped the maid to find the Iron Daggers within the expanded Copperdale City district showing her where they mainly gathered. "Would you like it if I came with you?" The merchant was a tall man who was balding yet refused to cut his hair. This was only noticeable when he removed his pointed hat to scratch the bald spot on his head. He was a particularly skinny man but he was successful enough to wear a sword on his belt.

• Raven was sitting deep in thought when the messenger arrived.

"The Iron Daggers are to assemble in the meeting room"

He nodded and smiled. He took a last glance at his letter, before he folded it together and got up from the table. He went over by the window to see if he could spot any of the other daggers "Assembly in the meeting room!"

Then he left for the meeting.

• Siarah was quite shooked to see that people suddenly came to gather in the meeting room. Since this is where she had been spending time, writing down everything she could, that seemed relevant for the iron daggers, the elements and about their enemies and foes they might meet. She had found the library a little too busy for her liking, and here were usually quiet. "what is going on?" she asked Raven, while hearing his respond she gathered herself a little more and her usually I dont care attitude would appear.

As Thorkild and Magnus entered the room she queitly whispered to herself.
    "one day the enemy wont care for our nights off, and we will fall due to these idiots being drunk all the time, danger isnt only met at the battlefield indeed more lurks around than they know of..".
    She tried keeping it very low, however she wasnt sure if Raven in fact heard her, he didnt say a word, it seemed like he was listening in, though it was hard to tell since she stood behind him.

She didnt even realize that Diob had entered the room before he suddenly stood beside her. Siarahs heart skipped a beat when he opened his mouth, and she realized he was standing next to her reading her notes in the books.
    Siarah responded "take a look, nothing special to see, just doing what i have been doing in quite a few libraries at this point". Showing him a charter of the elements and a different one with every single element.

• Diob simply smiled at Siarah, when she finally noticed him and ignoring her small story about the elements, replying to her own dialog.
    "Siarah, you already know that even on the bad days, we are worth more ten any knight from the Realm of the Roses, and Siarah i found these documents of some hidden metal ores in the north. that we should look into... they might hold something of good use. "

Holding out some papers for her... while he looked around the room. To see how many we had gathered.

- Diob the to tailed fox

Owner of the Wineyard.

Master of Coin in the Coterie of the Iron daggers, under Sir Raven the Loyal.

He is in the north do to his job as a mercenary, and a diplomat.

He always wears his sword and dagger on his side, and a big bag filled with small trinkets and valuable items.

• After another uneventful patrol Torkild fund himself back at the Iron daggers qaurters. Standing in the the doorway he looked at the others. They were humming about their books and letters as usual.

"please don't get up for me." he said grinning. They glanced up, but otherwise ignored him. The group had lost some of it's bravado he thought to himself. He cursed the city and it's dulness for the 100'th time this morning.

Scanning the room for food he saw some bread and cheese at one of the tables and moved towards it. He hadn't eaten anything all day and was starving.

• Diob after noticing Torkild going for the food.

"Hey Torkild, see what I have made"

Where after he threw a small knife hidden inside his armor, only barely missing Torkild and instead, hitting the small piece of cheese, cutting it in half.

Where after the knife was clearly stuck in the chopping board

The knife, were black, designed like something that was found in one of the old temples. with a handle place like a corkscrew. Clearly meant for slitting throats and not cheese

"Will you take something of the cheese with you?"

- Diob the to tailed fox

Owner of the Wineyard.

He always wears his sword and dagger on his side, and a big bag filled with small trinkets and valuable items.

• Following behind the Cock, Magnus entered into the room. Seeing the other Iron daggers, he smiled but winched quickly. The bruises on his face had started hurting during the patrol. He unbuckled his belt and found a jug of water. After pouring a cup, he doused a piece of cloth in the cold liquid and put it to his eye. After a few moments he looked down at his clothes. Cakes of mud and spots of wine covered his tunic. He looked around at the others to see if any had noticed the state he was in, and locked eyes with Raven. The only reaction he got was a raised eyebrow.

Magnus shot him one of his big smiles and nimbly got up declaring:

"On my patrol I battled the filth of the city!" Glancing at Torkild to see if he noticed, but the Cock was busy devouring some stale bread.

"Do not worry Sir Raven; the streets have been cleared and your warrior only suffered glancing blows." he said pointing to his head.

"But I will go to the well and freshen up..." Magnus said as he turned to the door

• Tired and hungry Torkild barely registered the knife flying by him as he was sitting down. Pulling the small knife back and forth he freed it form the table and started cutting the cheese with it.

"No I don't think so. Not as they look now, you can't fit these pieces of cheese on a bread. The knife is too small for cutting cheese! You will need to work on your knife making." he said looking at the uneven lumps of cheese.

Giving up on using the small knife he threw it over his head without looking. Then he pulled his dagger and started cutting more precise pieces

• Raven leaned on the table and followed the stream of Iron Daggers entering.

As Magnus turned towards the door Raven cleared his throat. "I see you need tending, but we are having a meeting. I promise you will get the time afterwards" He then moved at step back from the table and reached for the knife Torkild threw behind him.

"And please, try to behave like you are working, and not trashing up an inn." He then passed the knife back to Diob.

"Do we know if anyone else is showing up for this?" He looked around to see if any of the Daggers knew.

• Siarah had taken the paper that Diob waved in front of her with an annoyed look in her face. She started to look at the map then she took a blank paper from her bag and placed upon it. one could see the map through the paper. She would make a couple dots on the paper, without explaining she would then pass the papers to Diob, best access points, written in the top of the 'blank' paper. "interesting, that could indeed work".

• Diob folded the piece of paper, and put it under his armor, and sat down.

Waiting for the meeting to start

- Diob the to tailed fox

Owner of the Wineyard.

• East Blackwood Company HQ:

The East Blackwood Company home base was in the city of Copperdale and it sat next to the Blackwood and Realms Embassy's deputation building. The building had only a few rooms mainly separated into a small meeting hall and office, an archive and an even smaller room for sleeping. The walls were decorated simply with maps and the East Blackwood Company flag. That same symbol was present on the shipping crates that were stacked up against one wall out of the way of those who would walk through the room. At the head of a medium sized table was a simple yet comfortable chair which at the moment was empty. Behind that a working area with a sturdy wooden desk for which ever merchant found themselves in Copperdale during the year. The merchant who had went with Lady Sayeh's messenger to request that the Iron Dagger visited them was in the room and stood when the others entered. Also in the room was a servant who offered any who entered a drink of wine, ale, water or coffee.

• Making sure to enter right after Sir Raven, Thorkild arrived at the meeting. Somehow he had managed to make himself presentable in the small time since the patrol and he came in with his chin up and looking over the room with calculating eyes. He chose wine when the servant asked and followed after Sir Raven, all the while looking at the merchant with a smile on his mouth, but not in his eyes.