One big family

• Wann? The first days of September
    Wo? Starting in Sah´tubaah, then changing to Drada d´Issan
    Wer? Uhlakk, Naira, the Quellar Jaelre and whoever will join by the road
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

The last sunny day was gone and misty rain had started to fall. It was raining continously for two days and nights now, and the Lethi felt uneasy and nervous.
    She walked around in the caves, peeking into the vats with the worms, or sat for hours at the entrance looking down to the woods, a dark grey mass in the heavy weather...
    Even Kaa-Ash was not able to cheer her up and stopped trying - the Lethi was planning something; it was obvious and inevitable. She could only wait patiently until the white elf was ready to show it...

So it came not as a surprise, as the Lethi entered the main hut one morning, dressed in her heavy white coat, with her white rabbit fur bag and a cup of worms in her hand - ready for a walk.

"I will travel to Drada d´Issan", she announced. "I have to see the Jaelre family and tell them about Naira`s... transformation..."

• Uhlakk, a lost warrior of the Djschabukk Maah, returned a few months ago after a long period of slavery. He was cured of naira. Physically as well as mentally.
    In the moment, the Lethi entered the room, Uhlakk was just having breakfast with some meat and pitworms. The small but mesomorph Orc, was covered in black leather armor and a well forged broadsword stuck in his belt. "Ut'gosh, Atani. How are na today? Do you want vai to come with you? As your Tuva, it will be a pleasure." he smiled.

• She grabbed a pitworm from his pot, and chewing she said: "I am ready. We have some horses out there, they will carry us. It is a long way to Drada d´Issan:"

She had grown a round belly during the days of summer, and her white dress didn`t quite fit anymore. But still she ignored her state as well as she could.
    It seemed as if she didn`t want to think about it. But the times she stayed in her fur-covered armchair had got longer, and she was eating a lot more flesh and insects than she was before.
    Mahrukkaa had told her that a time of power and happiness was lying before her... but still she was only getting more tired and lazy every day.
    She even had stopped to watch the woods every evening; instead she got used to stay at the fire side and stare into the flames...

They went outside to the Uruk horses, which had been packed already, and started to go. After some hours they approached the borders of Sah´tubaah.

• They travelled for a long, long time... they had to pass half of the Northern seal, literally, and had to take some rest by the roadside, since Naira kept sleeping a lot and would not hurry up.
    Riding, she fell silent for hours, just looking up into the branches of the trees or into the shady brush-wood, as if in deep thought or even trance. Sometimes she even seemed to be sleeping on the back of her Uruk horse, clinging to its mighty neck with closed eyes... but when he talked to her in a low voice then or rode next to her, she opened up her eyelids immediately, just a little bit, and eyed him with some sort of indifference...

Finally, they arrived in Drada d´Issan. Naira knew the way to the Quéllar and led the Tuva and their horses to Ryzzil`s house...

• "Interesting place! Vai will keep his mouth closed and let you talk to the people. If you do not mind." the orc said and followed her to the house.
    He ad in mind to ask her how she feel.... but... he quashed the thought.

• The drow guards hidden in the garden were a little surprised to see an ork with Naira.
    But they didn't move and let the two beings make their way to the obok anth.

Shortly after Naira knocked at the door, she could ear a loud sound coming from the kitchen.
    Then the door was opened by a goblin, he was surprised to see her friend Naira here...
    He jumped to her feet saying:
    VenDuï NaïRa! Ich bIn zufrïDen dïr seHen!
    Then he rised his head and notice about the ork with the white elf.
    He jumped two steps backward, and said with a tensed face:
    ISt dieZe eiN frEund vÖn Naïra? Wie MarUuKa? Wi' heissSST?

Jabbuk del Qu&#39;ellar Jaelre wun Mythodea<br />Protektor von Drada D&#39;Issan<br /><br />Natha sel kestal whol jal Ilythiiri...

• Uhlakk felt observed and were paying careful attention to his surroundings. As a goblin opend the door, he was very surprised. Uhlakk stammered "Vai tautach atta, juba-vai su´urak Uhlakk" he stopped and as the goblin looked at him with incomprehension, he repeated "Vai fühlt sich geehrt, mein Name ist Uhlakk." Then he remembered that he wanted to keep his mouth shut.

„Auk iglaach navaak!“ Möge das Blut unsrer Feinde in Strömen fließen!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Uhlakk ()

• Naira put her hand on Kruiks shoulder. She smiled at him very warmly - indeed she had shared with him her most dangerous and secret feelings and he had helped her througb her darkest hours. ... he truely was family to her! Even Uhlakk could see this at once.
    "Vendui, Kruik, my friend! I am so happy to see you again! This green Uruk here is Uhlakk, my Tuva - my guardian. He keeps an eye on me so nothing can harm me. He is a friendly creature and protects others, especially the small ones."
    She entered the kitchen and looked around.

• When entering in the kitchen they could see that it was dirty as usual when used by a goblin.
    A big pot of worms were brokken on the floor.
    Kruïk jumped down an began to take some worms on the floor and put them in his mouth.
    Then turning his head to the uruk said:
    Vendui friend Uulahkkk. Nize to mit u my friiend!
    'Cause every Naïras friend is mine too.
    Good to have strong uruk friends.

Not waiting an answer he ran in front of Naira an said:
    Do u want drinkz or eat? Tiiired?

Jabbuk del Qu&#39;ellar Jaelre wun Mythodea<br />Protektor von Drada D&#39;Issan<br /><br />Natha sel kestal whol jal Ilythiiri...

• "No, thank you", she answered, smiling at him. "I have brought you some pit worms from Sah´tubaah and a special sort of bug - the grey glamour bug - for your kitchen. You can get it from our luggage, while I`m talking to Ryzzil and the others."

With these words she handed him a bag and turned to the door to the inside of the house.

• Kruïk began to dance saying:
    Huhuhu... WonderSchööön!
    Ryzzil, euh.. Jabbuk is in his office as usual.
    I tell now you rrr hier!
    Oh.. und merci vielmal!

• Naira nodded and smiled again. It was good to meet Kruik first - a warm welcome was what she needed now!

The Lethi didn`t want to show it but she felt tired and anxious. Of course, Uhlakk knew. And maybe even Kriuk could sense it with his sharp Goblin senses.
    But this was not the moment for weakness. She had to get things clear - to get a better picture of the path she had to go - with or without the family...

So she continued her way into Ryzzil`s office.

• Uhlakk felt her anxiety and fatigue. He wanted to help Naira, but knew that this was not appropriate at the moment. Instead he asked, a bit concerned "Do you want vai to follow na? Or shall I wait here?"

• There were a short way to Ryzzil's office.
    They pass trough the main hall of the house.
    Lots of wooden sculptures were covering the walls.
    Beautiful as a white elf work but with some dark touch of the Ilythiiri tribe.
    When they arrived in front of the Ryzzil's office door, they could ear:
    Come in my white sister.

• Ryzzil was not surprised to see Naira here, but her belly...
    He thought about the best answer to give her.
    He knew that Naira always arrived with new opportunities but not only...
    Ryzzil said bowing his head:
    Vendui Naira. A pleasure to see you.
    With a malicious smile, he added:
    I see you are not alone, so take a seat and tell me more about them.
    Then Ryzzil take some cups on the table and begin to fill two of them with tea.
    There were a big table in the office surrounded by 5 confortables chairs.
    In front of the biggest one there were some parchments and maps.

• (OT: Gil, sorry for copying this here, but we had a little conflict with crossposting in the Jaelre forum. I hope we will find a logical explanation... I would recommend to change Gwo`s starting position from the cednter of the kitchen - where we`d have to have seen him IT already! - to the hallway or a siderooom....)

At the first look the kitchen is full of dirty dishes and remains of foods.

In the center of the kitchen, balancing his body on a chair, the feets on the table inbetween 3-4 bottles half empty (or half full). Gwo were apprently resting and smoking some heavy dry grass.

When Naira stormed into the kitchen with his follow and launch "I will have a baby and I need your help , the help of the whole family. Something went wrong..."

Gwo fall down, some bottles and plates of food followed him with some huge metal and crashed bottle noice.

Recovering his mind and balance with the floor's help. The first words that Gwo manage to split was

"What the Fuck ?... "

Then he advises the ork behing Naira and his hands immediately grab two long daggers.