East Blackwood Company District

• Arriving Diob simply says "No, Thanks" to the servant.
    And simple places himself close to the entrance, but out of the way.

- Diob the to tailed fox

Owner of the Wineyard.

Master of Coin in the Coterie of the Iron daggers, under Sir Raven the Loyal.

He is in the north do to his job as a mercenary, and a diplomat.

He always wears his sword and dagger on his side, and a big bag filled with small trinkets and valuable items.

• The meeting had not yet started when a courier entered the room wearing a protective mask. There had been a mysterious plague within the Northern Seal and many took precautions against it. The courier looked around the room expecting to find someone. When she did not find who she was looking for she walked around the table and handed a letter to the East Blackwood Company merchant. The chair at the head of the table was still empty. A few words were exchanged, those with great hearing would have heard the the courier tell the merchant that the letter was for Lady Sayeh of Sapphire Ilse. The merchant thanked the courier and the courier left. The merchant turned the letter over a few times in his hand but he did not break the seal which, to the trained eye, was the blue and bronze seal of the East Blackwood Company. He instead waited for "someone" to arrive.

• Three women came into the room dressed in deep blue robes, each with armor in their own style and preference to show of their heritage. Finally, the Mistress arrived with two ledgers in hand, one red and one blue. Strangely enough, she was the same woman who had witnessed the two wrestling in the street earlier that day, and she was dressed in the same clothes from that morning still.

“My sincerest apologizes,” she said, “it would seem that Raelene will not be joining us today, there is another matter for her to attend to at this moment.” She looked for a moment at the seat at the head of the table and frowned at it, placing the ledgers loudly on the table and pulling up her sleeves to push the chair out of the way and against the wall. She brushed her hands together and walked back to the place where the chair once was and stood before them with her finger tips touching the table. “There has been some urgency in getting to know you, the Ambassdor has mentioned the Iron Daggers to me, but this will be my first chance to meet you, and introduce myself to you all as well. I am Lady Sayeh, Representative of East Blackwood in His Majesty’s court in the Kingdom of Blackwood across the sea and through the fog.”

• Raven patiently waiting from the far side of the table, with his arms crossed. He followed the three women with his eyes as they entered the room. After lady Sayeh had introduced herself, he uncrossed his arms.

"It is good to meet you Lady Sayeh. My name is Raven the leader of the Iron Daggers. With me is Diob, my friend and advisor for many years, Rooster and Magnus, Two of Iron Daggers finest warriors and our warrior scholar Siarah."

He looked around at the individual person as he introduced them.

• “Excellent,” she exclaimed, “well, let us begin then, shall we? There will be items to discuss.”

She sees the sealed letter placed before her, and glances at the seal and then back at the merchant, and back at the Iron Daggers.

“Forgive me,” she said, with a tone of hesitation in her voice as she opened the letter and broke the seal.

• Magnus had started to dose of after he had sat down. He got back to hís senses when the women entered the room. He recognised the lady from earlier. He smiled at them all without getting up.

When raven started to introduce the Iron Daggers magnus drew his dagger and laid it in front of him on the tabe when his name was said.

• As soon as both Rooster and Magnus had layed their daggers on the table a deep sigh, slipped Diobs lips.

He simply smiled at the Lady and waited for her to start.

- Diob the to tailed fox

Owner of the Wineyard.

He always wears his sword and dagger on his side, and a big bag filled with small trinkets and valuable items.

• Sayeh presses her lips together, as she folds the letter back up.

“Well, that will be a matter for another time.” Her eyes show some disappointment. “Anyway, moving right along, I have called you all here to gather a report. What has been the status of your time here in the district? Anything that needs to be reported to the Ambassador?”

• Diob Stepping forth.

"I am not really sure miss.
    There have been a lot happening in the area, Magnus wan the summer festivities.
    And in general, the common folk are hand able, most of the time. I only believe that one of them nearly died this summer."

Diob paused for a second.

"The rat people, or whatever they are called, no longer seem to be a problem.
    The water supply to your district has been cleansed. and in general, good relations with the Lord Protector have been upheld."

Diob smiled and stepped back.

- Diob the to tailed fox

Owner of the Wineyard.

• “Goodness, the water supply,” Sayeh said with some fear in her voice. “What happened? And these rat people you say, I have dealt with such a scourge before in my travels to the other Embassy we are associated with. Such vermin.”

She snaps her fingers twice and asks for food, “Would any of you like something to drink or eat? I’m quiet peckish at the moment. Please, continue, would you mind?”

• Diob once again stepped politely forth

"Something about dead people in the underground water transportation system.
    With the help of the Iron Daggers and a bit of the townspeople, I led them in an aqua cleansing ritual.

And concerning the rat people, as far as I understand they lived in the mines here in the surroundings before the Kettelers destroyed their habitats.

the few that is back, seem to just want a piece. "

Diob smiled again politely without stepping back.

- Diob the to tailed fox

Owner of the Wineyard.

• “My goodness,” she said the look of shock on her face, and she looks to the others, “Were any of you in harms way from these rat people? Surely it must have been a terrifying experience, no? How many did you face? There must have been a swarm of them! And the water, the bodies, ugh, it is one thing to handle the dead in battle but to handle the decay of bodies,” she retches at the thought, covering her mouth.

• Diob looked shortly around the room with a smile on his face and replied.

"I must admit... there was one night, where most of us had looked a bit too deeply down some of the bottles here in the city.
    But even then, it was not a huge challenge for us to ensure the safety of the embassy...

we are all trained warriors, and most of us are even able to fight when we are intoxicated.. however the dead bodies... I don't like calling out names on my fellow men, who could not hold in their stomach content" Diob laughed

And continued.... "We have also used some of our free time to snap up information on illegal transports in the area... to of course ensure that unfair competition is not a problem you have to face. "

Diob looked around in the room...
    And nodded at Raven, and stepped back.

- Diob the to tailed fox

Owner of the Wineyard.