Library of Academia Unitate

• So yea, most of you guys probably already heard - from my shouting on facebook ;) - But I've made this english version of the library, to be a part of the Academia Unitate (Academy of Unity) which I'm a part of in Lunorth. And I would love to fill it with all sorts of information.

So far my efforts haven't paid of much, and I've only been able to add city names and protectorates in the library - without much deep going information. And I would love if you guys were able to pitch in with your ideas and stories. Like what is the story behind your protectorate, or your favorite city. What do your group stand for, and have you some awesome stories. Or do you just need somewhere to have a biography of your character, etc.

If you have anything you would like to add you can contact me either here, or on facebook. Or if you want to be a bigger part I can add you as editor to the site.

Hope people like it, and will help make it bigger ;D

http://academiaunitate.michaeltot.dk/

• Hej Niels,

det er en stort projekt. Hvis jeg kan hjælpe dig med oversætte tekster som er skrivet på tysk fra det af dansk, sige noget. Jeg bruger øvelser.

Mange hilsner
    Mac

Mac Sgíthanach <br />Occupations:<br />Former Ambassador of the Freyenmark to the Northern Realm<br />Now: Private Citizen and Advisor<br /><br />Ah, yes, Mac... A known Connoisseur of faerie weeds and various supernatural intoxicants, aswell as of any creature, large and small, alive, dead or undead...

• Jeg forstår. Eller du kan fortælle mig hvilken teksten er mest interessant for dig. Jeg speller ikke med texterne, fordi min karakter kan ikke læse godt. Så jeg kender bare halvdelen af texterne.

Din beslutning. ;)

Mac Sgíthanach <br />Occupations:<br />Former Ambassador of the Freyenmark to the Northern Realm<br />Now: Private Citizen and Advisor<br /><br />Ah, yes, Mac... A known Connoisseur of faerie weeds and various supernatural intoxicants, aswell as of any creature, large and small, alive, dead or undead...

• For mig personligt er tekster omkring Mythodeas tilblivelse og dens der tilhørende segl og deres protektorater og grupper de mest interessante. Altså tekster omkring hvem der er i Mythodea.

Selvfølgelig er tekster omkring Argus og De Første Betvivlere altid interessant også ;D

• Jeg vil forsøge at oversætte første teksten indtil weekenden. Jeg vil sende den på privat meddelelse. Og jeg vil gerne sende dig min Skype-ID. Det er bedre, fordi her vi skulle ikke skrive for meget privat tøj.

• Jeg vil oversaette for andre her:

Also, ich hab angeboten Texte vom Deutschen ins Dänische zu übersetzen. Da wir uns nicht so recht einig sind, welche Texte, möchte ich euch bitten, ebenfalls Texte, die man mal übersetzen sollte, vorzuschlagen.

Bislang sind im Gepräch Texte über den Norden, Argus und die Hauptgeschichte und alles was für Niels' Gruppe und Protektorat interessant sein könnte.

Ich nehm da gern alle Texte an. Bearbeitungsgeschwindigkeit liegt bei 1-2 Texten pro Woche.

• Viria und As'Shan .. alternativ auch das Tagebuch des Sephistikus genannt ;D

Sind nur knappe 90 Seiten Text ;D

Eine Stimme, Eine Kraft, dein Licht wird mich leiten.....<br /><br />Ich bin nur verantwortlich, für das was ich schreibe. Nicht für das was andere daraus lesen.

• Schick rüber, das mach ich dann nebenher, während ich erstmal kürze texte vorziehe, damit sich was bewegt. ;)

• Interessant fände ich texte über die Nyame und die Archonten. Naja, wer hat denn Infos (IT) über diese? so über die herkunft, evtl den Werdegang?

interessant wären doch auch sicherlich texte über die ausbildung zum waffenmeister....

Ich hab darüber leider nichts, wären aber dinge die mich interessieren.... ;)

• I'm glad for the interest people are showing in this project.

Taldra
    I believe that you are asking where I would get these information from (IT). Is that correct?

The Academia Unitate is the newly made wizard academy in Lunorth. I don't know much about the history behind it, all I know is that Senator Lockmann where a part of it before he died. And that the library where there before my time as well. And it is this library that I would like to fill with all kinds of information.

My goal with these texts are - beside having it as a kind of wikipedia online - to make a library to CoM.

• I'm so sorry, where are my manners? lost in the underdark?

I'll translate:

It would be very nice to have textes about the Nyame and the Archon. Maybe something like their living-history? where are they from, when where they elected and how.
    (But who has this IT informations??)

second: it would be very interesting to read how the weaponmasters are educated, trained :) what do they have to learn, how, where and so on.

It would be nice to read about this, but actually I do not have informations about that....

• living-history? you mean personal stories.

• I'm just the translator. Give me texts and I'll be working on them.

• I meant to say, that I don't choose them all by myself.

• In Vertretung der Nord-Orga: wir sind mit dabei und unterstützen den Niels so gut es geht (und ergänzen, korrigieren und erweitern die Artikel). Hierbei versuchen wir das Academia Unitate Archiv synchron zweisprachig zu füllen!
    Nochmal großes Lob von uns an den Niels! (ich persönlich hab' mich schon lange auf sowas gefreut)

By proxy of the North-Orga: we cooperate und support Niels as good as we can (and add, adjust and extend the articles). Additionally we'll be filling the Academia Unitate Archive bilingual!
    And again a big thanks and praise to niels for this wiki!

• Mach dreisprachig draus. ;)
    Make that trilingual. ;)
    Gør det tresproget. ;)