East Blackwood Company District

• Raven looked thoughtful for a moment.

"The favour of knowledge would just be a written favour for now. It might be to help us locate some materials of interest, but I am uncertain of the specifics. I would suggest it written as a major favour in the eyes of the north."

He then continued to stretch his back.

"Seems we are close to a good result. Four months of payment and a major written favour of knowledge. I hope that we can settle it here and move on to the new business."

• Beria downs the cup of met as if there is nothing left to drink, puts down the empty cup and pours himself a refill, he would start to speak:

"Dear Sir Raven, how can the Curator of the Keepers of Knowledge be of assistance to you? What exactly do you seek?"

He extends the tankard in his direction:

"May I pour for you?"

• Raven empties the cup of water then goes and leans over the table and places the cup next Beria.

"Thank you, I think I can allow myself a cup of mead now... Sir Beria, the reason I ask for the favour in writing is that I don't know yet. But when I do, I hope that I can count on you. I would prefer it in writing so there won't be any misunderstandings in the future."

He then returned to his original position and he exclaimed a small sigh of relief.

"I want there to be a friendship between East Blackwood and the Iron Daggers, so I will also ask you, is there anything you need from us?"

• The merchant cleared this throat. "Actually, we do have a small matter of a delivery that may or may not take place. We have to change where and to who is is going. Which means our bargain will change with the seller." The merchant handed Djako a letter; the letter that had originally went to Lady Sayeh. "If the seller agrees, then it would be a shipment of horses which would be sent to the Western Seal. Specifically Nova Bretonia."

------

Der Händler räusperte sich. "Eigentlich haben wir eine kleine Angelegenheit mit einer Lieferung, die stattfinden kann oder auch nicht. Wir müssen ändern, wohin und an wen sie geht. Das bedeutet, dass sich unsere Abmachung mit dem Verkäufer ändern wird." Der Händler reichte Djako einen Brief; den Brief, der ursprünglich an Lady Sayeh gegangen war. "Wenn der Verkäufer zustimmt, dann würde es sich um eine Pferdelieferung handeln, die nach West-Siegel geschickt wird. Genauer gesagt nach Nova Bretonia."

• Djako took the Letter handed to him, and turned to Sir Raven.

"Well, i am Happy that we could bring this to a good conclusion. As i said before, you all are well liked business partners by me, and i look forward to our future endevours together. The Written Agreements will get to you as soon as possible, and for now we will see to the details of Horse Shipment. We will speak soon, till then, i wish you all a good evening"

Satisfied, he took to finishing his cup and preparing his departure