• A few days before the Settlers of the North starting to leave vor the convent ((JdS)) a message from Shalzad, the city of the drow, is spreading through the protectorates:

Ulu l'Qu'ellaren d'Mitraspera

Ol qualla uns'aa ulu kyorl ji mzil dalharen d'l'quar'valsharess kla'athin wun udossta anzzar. 'zil ol zhah rivvin wun udossta tekartas, ril qu'ellar zhal kus natha yathrin ulu l'obok yath wun Shalzad ulu kla'ath ghil. Usstan n'kyorl mina wund 30 tangin dal nin pholor.

Lloth tlu malla
    Rhyl’szor
    Yath’tallar d'Lloth wun l'trezen anzzar d'mistraspera

((Thread in Englisch wegen der Fremdsprachler))

• Few days after the end of convent in Porto Habanna, Rhyl'Szor received a letter from Drada D'Issan:

Vendui malla Rhyl’Szor, Yath’tallar d'Lloth wun l'trezen anzzar d'Mistraspera,

I apologise not to have answered before, but the expedition of Porto Habanna busied most of my time.
    We sent your message to the Qu’ellar Jaelre’s Ilharess who stayed on the old continent.
    You probably know that the part of our Qu’ellar present on Mythodea is only an expeditionnary troup led by myself.
    If it was not the case, Jaelre’s Ilharess would have placed a Yathrin at the head of our protectorate.
    But, our venerated Mother Matron never wanted to send a priestess in this world.
    She always proved to be very suspicious towards this place which is not fully blessed by our holy Spiderqueen.
    As a male, I do not fully understand her choice, but I do not doubt that you do.
    As a consequence, I am obliged to answer negatively to your call.
    However, please be sure that I will contact you on the spot if the situation changed and that our Ilharess Jaelre decided to send Priestesses on Mitraspera.
    You must also know that the Qu’ellar Jaelre would be glad to help you in any case.
    Even if we are only few males, we know how to prove the efficiency that is due to our blood.

Your devoted,

Ryzzil Jaelre, Jabbuk del Qu’ellar Jaelre wun Mitraspera

Jabbuk del Qu&#39;ellar Jaelre wun Mythodea<br />Protektor von Drada D&#39;Issan<br /><br />Natha sel kestal whol jal Ilythiiri...