The Night Squad in Paolos Trutz

• "Sounds good Gwo, so we should finish our negotiatios hereafter and discuss the adjustment of persons to the very teams among us. Think Vorn has more important things to do and can be presented the result only." Rhaon turned to Sinafay :" So up to you now to form the alliance between the Night Squad and us, the sooner the better, just needs to be substscially even though. " he says, while becomming more and more impatient with the situation evolving.

The Drow nodded during both what Rhaon said. "At your service Mylord.", she answered with an undertone. There was more then the short sentence.

• Vorn cracked a smile: "Then this is settled, I am pleased to have you her, we will habe some time to prepare us, but we can not be sure how much, I think that waiting might be the trial in this enterprise." Vorn paused:" The governor was taken in the last raid. Her name was Imerra Valkas, she took this office after Violante left Paolos Trutz, but only as long no new Protektor had been found. I will have a paiting made, so you know what to look out for. But I don´t think she will be alive, but who knows." His face was serious: "I have a message for Kop´Tar and Gorathiel, we have to detect a way to close the rifts, that has to be a priority. We can´t let the enemy maraud across oure home while we are fighting in Kelriothar."

• Sik had the slight suspicion that the community was not interested in further discussions nor questions at the moment. So Sik just could hope that Gorathiel and Kop'Tar would manage this problem successfully. Yes, she had some questions. She remembered her sitting towards the Thuul'heen at the last day in Holzbrück, where she had some questions too, but Vorn had been a little to tired to talk. "So I will rest in my house under the Surface. Be my guest, if you want to avoid to rest in the barracks", she offered Naira. Of course Sik knew, that Naira would reject this invitation anyway. This was the only reason why she offered this. To be polite. "I come back if there is something going on and something to do. Until then, If my support would be need spontanously, I am sure you find a way to inform me." Sik waited if there was anything left to say.

• "Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help. So we 'll better waste no time and bid farewell for now." Rhaon turns to go. " Commanders, our part now" he says to Gwo and Keleath. "Our part now, to be well prepared. May I invite you to come along. " Smiling to Sinafay "Good Instinct, seems here we can realy make a difference . Please join, we 'll find a place where we can talk with the commanders."

• Sik wrote down "Imerra Valkas" and "Ryldan", because she knew that Names where useful and could be easily forgotten between the mass of mythodeanic words and names that where existing. As far as she understood, it was the plan to enter the mirrorworld through the rifts directly among the enemy and not through the portal. She was very curious to see how the many new faces will cope with this. And hoped that they don't had to wait too long for the rift opening. "Jabbuk" she said to Vorn and lowered her head to say him good bye. She nodded to Gwo. Than she slowly moved back to her way home.