La Compagnie Franche du Lys Noir

• Good evening,

My name is Shadow and I'm here to introduce you the Mercenaries Company of the Black Lily. Times are hard and good fighters are hard to find too. If you need some and twenty five strong men and Spellcasters to strenghts your own group , we'll probably manage to make a deal. If tou pay, no questions , no scruples ...

• Good evenig and will the elements be with you,

i noticed your note here and i think there is a possibility for recruiting your mercenaries company by my order. Payment will be suitable and beside pots of gold i can lead the ways to more mysterious and powerfull knowledge and even artifical ressources. Feel free to contact me in the land of miraspera or mythodea, like you called it. Search me in the urban hinterland of the castle Drochgard or beside the tends of the attack army of the elements. Be sure no questions or scruples are necessary, before start searching me.

Zarioth, Brotherhood of the Kell Goron.

Wenn ein Mächtiger teilt, beträgt seine Hälfte mindestens sechzig Prozent. Georges Clemenceau
    <br />&quot;Die Ouai mit ihren Neuen! Das ist toal dumm. Das ist wie eine einzelne Kirsche in einen Apfelkuchen rein zu tun!&quot; unbekannt