Walking aimlessly around

• *In the evening at the streets of Copperdale.

*Hopkins walks around a little drunk, looking at some of the destroyed buildings*

"This will take some time to get use to, and I was so looking forward to that part of the Academy being finished"

*He looks at a collapsed part of the Battle Mage Academy*

"Guess we keep practicing over the water and on the fields.... Hmmm don't think I should have left the undertaker business, with all these frozen corpses popping up every where."

IT: Hopkins Tobias with the former lastname Kettle. Battlemage, artificer and Headmaster of Academia Unitate.

"We are the small voices. Together we roar."
    OT: Martin Straarup

Host of LARP web-show LarpForge www.youtube.com/lazylarper

ConQuest Fire camp 11/12/13 | ConQuest Viribus Unitis 14/15/17/19 | JDS Norden 17/18 | Lunorth Tournament 16 |Copperdale - tale of Mythodea 18/18/19/19 | Summer Solstices 20/21 |Winter Solstices 20 | I Skoven Dybe Still Ro 20

Member of Mythodea Danmark

• Over around some of the larger stone rubbles is a large man, an orc to be exact, dressed in a black coat and a navy hat. The orc moved the stones, clearly trying to save what could still be saved of the building after the river had risen.

The orc then rose and looked at Hopkins, he then grinned and opened his arms as he moved towards him.

"Tobias my friend!"

He hugged Hopkins and then took a look at him at arms length

"My, you look like you aged 50 years, didn't you just come from a lovely wedding in the south - and what happened to your ear?"

The concern were easy to hear in his voice

"Come over here and tell good old uncle Ludvig about it. Here have a sip"

He took forward a small flask of clear liquid.

"It's from my own distillery"

The orc winked

• *Hopkins lets out a deep breath*

"Its Hopkins now... But enough about that Ludwig. Have not seen you for a long time."

*He strangely hugs the Orc back, and takes the flask*

"50 years hmm.... That is what war and getting your ear cut off would put on you. Lucky a halfvampire could sew it back on. By the way thanks."

*Hopkins takes a little sip from the flask and coughs*

"That is some strong stuff... What have you been up to lately?"

*He hands the flask back to the orc*

IT: Hopkins Tobias with the former lastname Kettle. Battlemage, artificer and Headmaster of Academia Unitate.

ConQuest Fire camp 11/12/13 | ConQuest Viribus Unitis 14/15/17/19 | JDS Norden 17/18 | Lunorth Tournament 16 |Copperdale - tale of Mythodea 18/18/19/19 | Summer Solstices 20/21 |Winter Solstices 20 | I Skoven Dybe Still Ro 20

• Ludvig sat down on some large stones still left of the construction.

"Ah you know, been sailing, talking to diplomats and what not. Taking care of the construction of the Running Cauldron in Logr for you, since you never seem to have the time, with your new job and war and all"

Ludvig gave Hopkins a tired smile

"Hopkins you say. Why Hopkins, what's wrong with Tobias?"

• "I have taken a new name, is trying to put my old life behind me."

*He looks at Ludvig*

"I thought it that job was handled over to Lukas"

• *Hopkins laughs a little of Ludvig's remark*

"Who knows... He he. Also not entirely sure I trust the wife enough around the Lost Noir folk. She seams to take some long glances aften them. By the way have you heard a new sea have appeared next to Muspelheim. Wonder if we need to make a harbour down there now."

• Ludvig smile fainted, he starred into the ground

he sighed...

"Yea I've heard. They got the short end of the stick. I've heard rumors of families frozen to death, all embracing each other just to get some warms. Terrible thing"

He emptied the bottle

"We need to help them, but without tools we can't do much and even if we had tools the new river prevents us from getting to Muspelheim"

He paused

"All those lost dreams..."

• "I have heard that too, kind of glad the wife if still here."

*He sits down on a large stone*

"Well we could always make rafts... Be kind of good business to be a ferryman, its going to make it a lot easier to move the rocks from Muspelheim quarry"

• "you sure have a nose for making money, sad thing you never use it.
    Now a raft might do if the current won't break it"

He wondered

"Ferryman sounds like a nice job, all you do is going from one side to the other. I might look into that, after all I'm currently unemployed"

He smiled and stood up

"Faithfull mister Hopkins will you join me on an adventure, to your fathers inn where I can restock"

He turned the empty bottle up-down to indicate that it was empty

• "Sure lead the way"

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Martin Straarup ()