Beiträge von Martin Straarup

*Hopkins smiles at Raelene, nods again and continue to follow up on Daggers mention of him being a Kettle.

"I am also the new headmaster of Acadimia Unitate in Copperdale, the finest Academy in all of Lunorth."

*Then grabs the ink with the bread holding hand.

"Thanks Ludvig. Yes cheers to Troles... I mean Victor."

*After saluting with the bread and ink bottle, realising that is properly stupid to eat or drink anything from a hand caring that combination.

"Again sorry for interrupting. Hopefully see you aller later. Maybe share a drink or something."

*he slowly backs out of the room, with the door closing behind him. Shortly after his voice emanates from the hallway

"Hai Taven girl! Sophia! Could you help me open my room door? It seams to be stuck....Thanks."

*in respons to Dagger

"what... nooo its just... I was just doing some research and this just happend to be the inn I could afford. Plus I happend to know dear Ludvig. I have the small room next to the supply closet."

* He seams to change subject

" Well the Inn is not that the Inn is very cheap, its just the one I got recommend. I plan on moving on shortly. What brings you her Dagger? And who is this?"

*Hopkins seams to stop himself and looks at Realene(Baroness Sayeh), making a small bow with his head in greeting and before anybody can answer.

"My name is Hopkins. Who might I have the pleasure of meeting?"

* The door is opened by a human man that slowly comes walking in room with his back turned, like he opened the door with his elbow and shoulder. He is holding in his hands an open book and a pice of bread.
    He is wearing a worndown and dirty yellow robe, with a lot of pockets, scrolls and a lot of "coats of arms" sewn on to it. On one of his shoulders are a metal armour with the Kettle "coat of arms" and the other is covered in leather armour with a little red shield. In his belt are a lot of keys and on his figure are a lot of small wand looking sticks poke'ing out.

With a mouth half full of bread he/Hopkins starts to speak while he slowly turnes around. Appears like he is looking mainly in the book.

"Hi Ludvig, you should not happen to have some extra Ink? Was just making another section on Lycanthropes in my spell-book... and It seams I have run out... Oh I'am sorry did not know you had company."

* Hopkins now noticing the other people in the room and stops talking for an awkward a-moment. He nods to everybodyquickly.

"Sorry for disturbing."

* He nods and extra time when he notices Dagger.

"Hello Dagger, nice to see you... Again sorry for disturbing."

* Hopkins starts to back out the door. Looks back at Ludvig.

"So about that ink?"

"I have heard that too, kind of glad the wife if still here."

*He sits down on a large stone*

"Well we could always make rafts... Be kind of good business to be a ferryman, its going to make it a lot easier to move the rocks from Muspelheim quarry"

*Hopkins laughs a little of Ludvig's remark*

"Who knows... He he. Also not entirely sure I trust the wife enough around the Lost Noir folk. She seams to take some long glances aften them. By the way have you heard a new sea have appeared next to Muspelheim. Wonder if we need to make a harbour down there now."

*Hopkins lets out a deep breath*

"Its Hopkins now... But enough about that Ludwig. Have not seen you for a long time."

*He strangely hugs the Orc back, and takes the flask*

"50 years hmm.... That is what war and getting your ear cut off would put on you. Lucky a halfvampire could sew it back on. By the way thanks."

*Hopkins takes a little sip from the flask and coughs*

"That is some strong stuff... What have you been up to lately?"

*He hands the flask back to the orc*

*In the evening at the streets of Copperdale.

*Hopkins walks around a little drunk, looking at some of the destroyed buildings*

"This will take some time to get use to, and I was so looking forward to that part of the Academy being finished"

*He looks at a collapsed part of the Battle Mage Academy*

"Guess we keep practicing over the water and on the fields.... Hmmm don't think I should have left the undertaker business, with all these frozen corpses popping up every where."

*A citizen guard stops up and read the poster

"Mmmm, bread. I love bread... They can only be better than the bakery here in town. You can practically her bred to as a hammer."

*The guard scratches a sore arm, from last time he got in a fight with the bakers boys*

"Can't move unfortunately, but do hope they open up a bakery in town if they are that good"

Where: The poster board in Copperdale.

Lunorth Tournament

In commeration of our protectors Lord Protector of Lunorth wedding, there will on the the 9th to 11th of september this year, be held a tournament in our glorious city of Copperdale.

Every able man and woman of Mythodea is invited to take part in the festivities and try their skills in the Tournament, to become the Tournament Champion and win the noble title of Lord, together with being granted piece of land in the protectorate of Lunorth.

The disciplines are Swordplay, Archery and Freestyle Arena Fighting.
    The mead is provided by the Kettles and the healers by Academia Unitate, so the warriors pain will be short but the feast all be long.

May the most skilled sword master, precise Archer and strongest warrior win.

- Lord Protector of Lunorth Aske Aesar

OT info: more on the tournament here www.lunorth.dk

*On the out side the Inn, a new poster have been put up
    "HEAR YE HEAR YE

Are times tough, are you looking for a better place to live?

Take your family and move to the protectorate of Lunorth, to make your mark on the world.
    Housing and Food will be provided.
    Lunorth is a wast land know for it's proud warriors, strong horses and good mead.

Pack your things and travel to the proud city's of Northheim, Copperdale or Muspelheim.
    Upon arrival contact the local city office's to get housing assigned.

We bid you welcome.

Sanctioned by the Council of Lunorth"

*On the wall inn The Running Cauldron, a new poster have been put up
    "HEAR YE HEAR YE

Take your family and move to the protectorate of Lunorth, to make your mark on the world.
    Lunorth is a wast land know for it's proud warriors, strong horses and good mead.

Pack your things and travel to the proud city's of Northheim, Copperdale or Muspelheim.

We bid you welcome.

*On the posterboard in Lyriel'kyorl commonarea, a new poster that have been hung up recently
    "HEAR YE HEAR YE

We bid you welcome.

*On the posterboard in Edonil, is a new poster that have been hung up recently
    "HEAR YE HEAR YE

We bid you welcome.

*On posterboard of Exilia is a new poster, that have been hung up recently
    "HEAR YE HEAR YE

We bid you welcome.

*The habour posterboard a new poster have been hung up recently
    "HEAR YE HEAR YE

We bid you welcome.

*On the city posterboard, a new poster have been hung up recently
    "HEAR YE HEAR YE

We bid you welcome.