• The inn "The Running Cauldron" is one of the most famous inns in the city Muspelheim. It's full of miners, shady dealers, lovely ladies and all sorts of personas.

Due to being owned by the Kettle family this inn is a part of the vast network of goods which the Kettles introduced with their inn and food network for supply transport for the troops.

It is in this inn our story begins. Rumors are going on about what actually happened in the Mirrorworld. But the most rumours are about what happened with the Vanadons, and what is going to happen now that they are unwanted in the land of Lunorth.

• A terrifyng and painful scream is heard from one of the backrooms of the inn. From the door a person apears. His long white coat is stained with blood, and a tired look on his face he shouts back into the room:

"OH SHUT UP! IT HARDLY BLEEDS!"

He goes towards the bar where he sits down making a gesture towards the maid which gives him a pint and a plate of meat.

• * A Man with a tall brown hat wakes up from the pint of beer he have been sleeping with. He seams very annoyed by the screaming and closes the door, before he sits down next to the -Niels Forbonte-

"So what is it this time doc? Money problems?"

* Tobias cleans his spot at the bar, with the sleeve of this dirty old coat. He looks around and then grabs a flask of what go's for the 'good stuff', behind the bar quickly filling his cup*

"Cheers."

* He takes a sip and smiles*

IT: Hopkins Tobias with the former lastname Kettle. Battlemage, artificer and Headmaster of Academia Unitate.

"We are the small voices. Together we roar."
    OT: Martin Straarup

Host of LARP web-show LarpForge www.youtube.com/lazylarper

ConQuest Fire camp 11/12/13 | ConQuest Viribus Unitis 14/15/17/19 | JDS Norden 17/18 | Lunorth Tournament 16 |Copperdale - tale of Mythodea 18/18/19/19 | Summer Solstices 20/21 |Winter Solstices 20 | I Skoven Dybe Still Ro 20

Member of Mythodea Danmark

• Niels gave Tobias an welcoming nod. He answered while cutting a slice of the meat

"You could say that. It's Stoker, he lost a bet again and ended up in troubles with the Kutchergilde"

He took a piece of the meat.

"By the way do you know anyone who would be interested in a job as a librarian"

• *Tobias anwser Niels*

"Not paticulary, book and reading is more the wives work or Thorkild's"

*Takes a sip of the cup*

"Ohh... Ohh poor Stoker. That man should not gamble so much."

*He smiles*

IT: Hopkins Tobias with the former lastname Kettle. Battlemage, artificer and Headmaster of Academia Unitate.

ConQuest Fire camp 11/12/13 | ConQuest Viribus Unitis 14/15/17/19 | JDS Norden 17/18 | Lunorth Tournament 16 |Copperdale - tale of Mythodea 18/18/19/19 | Summer Solstices 20/21 |Winter Solstices 20 | I Skoven Dybe Still Ro 20

• *Tobias drinks and askes doc*

"... So what have you been up to lately? Nothing worse than unusually I hope."

*Lifts the his cup in a gesture to Niels*

• Niels didn't return the gesture. He gave Tobias a look that indicated that he shouldn't ask such questions.

After a short while he answered

"I'm still looking for Lockmanns hidden library. I've checked nearly every part of the known library, but I can't find any clues as to it's location"

He finished his meat and gave the plate to the little barmaid.

"What are you up to, hiding from trouble?"

Niels send Tobias an uneasy smile

• *already drinking from the the bottle again*

"Hiding, Noooo. If you must know then I am here on some short business. A section of the mine collapsed and I am here to make sure the get a proper burial. All the poor souls, none to take care of them.... By the way you should not know a somebody in need of some new boots? Have some extra's I need to rid of, only slightly used."

*He smiles, wrinkles a little on his nose at the meat Niels ordered, apparently it did not loot properly cooked, and asks the bar maid for a bowl of soup.*

"Lockmann... it rings a bell somewhere. Wait was he not that Senator who was kill, staged in the back by his students"

*He lowers his voice.*

"It was not you was it? I know you where not his student but you know people talk. And you do have this thing with knifes and cutting in people"

• *Smiles nerveously *

"No no off cause not... You seam a little more stressed than normally. Sure you don't want a sip?"

*Tobias holds out the flask*

"It do wonders for the nerves."

• "Water!"

*Grabs the flask back from Niels*

"I don't put water in my drink"

*Takes a big sip, and mumbles*

"Water... This isn't water."

• *After a lot of thinking, Tobias smells the the flask*

"Well now that you do mention it... The wife might have put something extra in, just to add to the taste"

*He mildly shakes his head, like he is suddenly a little confused*

"Did I ever tell you about that time, when I singel-handelly toke care of a group og Grosse Heer mercenary's???"

• From the back of the a loud roar followed bye a yell, made it's way though the inn. shortly there after a young man with allot off bruises, and his hand holding his bloody nose, went right pass Tobias and Niels.

From the back a large man made his presents known.

"That bloody idiot, he mumbled"

He went over behind the bar counter, and pored himself a good and steady shoot of Whiskey, and down it in one go.

"so bye the things I hold dear, What do you want now...Money, or another favor"

*his eyes was gashing at Tobias*

• * Tobias, there was about to swallow some soup, start coughing

"I..."

*cough
    *cough

"... I am fine... thanks.

*cough

"...I was just about tell the Doc about the time I fended out witted a horde of mercenaries."

*he takes new spoonful of soup, then he notice the whiskey

"although I might do with a bit of that."

*Tobias Point to the whiskey in Williams hand

• *William Didn't glare at the doctor while he answered him*

"an if i was... i don't think its your business......"

*an i a more gentle tone*

"headmaster"

*after hearing Tobias words, he grumbled*

"so you what some whiskey, and that's all....really. you haven't visited me since summer were you and that wife of yours, mysteriously departed, and some off my gold reserves suddenly went missing"

*down half of the whiskey and handing the cup to Tobias*

"so i'm asking you again, What do you want?"

• *Niels smiled at William*

"You sure are in a cheerful mood tonight, but surely you can understand pour Tobias here, he didn't expect you here in Muspelheim"

*Niels made a gesture towards the maid to bring them three drinks*

"He's doing a good job, your boy here, but may I ask why you are here? I would think there was plenty to take care of in the east"

*He waited a little and added*

"Governor"

*The maid gave each of them a glass of whiskey*

"bottom up"