Black stories

• When : A few nights after the battle of the seal
    Where : In a dirty travelers tavern on a mechant's road in the North
    Whom: Mainly Drows but more or less everyone who may be interessted

++++++

Without surprise the traveller's tavern is counting only 5 persons. The inn keeper and his wife and three merchants apparently from Reatien.

When Gwo enter and hang his heavy cloack on a wooden nail, the Inn keeper smile and welcome him as a usual customer.

Gwo salute the man and take his usual seat in the corner of the room, not far from the fireplace.

The Inn keeper's name is Hurdur'n a low cast Drow, and if Gwo choose this road-tavern for his meeting it's not for the wine celler of the tavern but much more because of Sul'trass, Hurdur'n's wife, an energic half-drow woman of forty year's old.

After some small talks with the owners, Gwo request a Sava game to Hurdur'n and start killing time waiting for this appointement to shows up.

Gwo\&#39;Zothreth Jaelre <br />-----------<br />l\&#39; tah zhah l\&#39; menvis

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Teroc ()

• The time Gwo requested the game, the sentry in shadowing the inn raised from the ground and carefully retreated back to his Master.

The cleric of Selvetarm nodded at the end of the report.
    “Monitor the Surroundings.”
    “Xas, Jabbuk.”

------------------------

About 15 minutes after Gwo entered the Tavern, the door opens again.
    Tarabas slowly entered the unknown inn, watching everything.
    He had left his heavy plate armour away and Gwo could see some components for spellcasting hanging from his weaponbelt.
    “Vendui.”
    He nodded towards Gwo an takes a seat at on empty table with his back to the wall.
    He doesn’t want to disturb the game and waited patiently.

Orga Quellar Xarann

Charaktere:

Tarabas Nightshadow, Waffenmeister Aquas

Usst'Sargtlin Tal'Shar Xarann (Hausadel)

Theodorik zu Wolfenau

"Die Kleinigkeiten erzeugen Perfektion, aber Perfektion ist keine Kleinigkeit."

• As Gwo doesn't want his guest to wait too much, he rolls the dices and request the favor of the Lady after his first move. Apparently the godess was on his side and his opponent lost an orc defender.

As a reply the Inn keeper throw also the dice but when the favor of the a Godess is given, it's rare that luck smile to someone else. As a matter of fact, Hurdur'n lost another orc.

A few minutes the game was over and Gwo takes a seat in front of Tarabas Nightshadow, Jabbuk of the Xaran Family.

The time Hurdur'n bring some wine to the table, The Inn keeper's wife exchanged a few words with the other customers of the tavern. Grabbing their stuff quickly, they left the building without a word or even a sight to the two drows.

Once the last human left, a strang and powerfull silence fall on the room.

"Thanks to have reply to my invitation, this place is hidden and we can talk freely"

Gwo prononced this last sentence like it was part of some holy process.

" Last time we spoke like this, Naira entered to the Jaelre Quellar... let's see where this conversation will lead us this time"

• Gwo light up a pipe of tabacco and reply after two short starting puffs.

Precisely about the crusade, yes.

And also the fact that we end up with your Quellar behind the ennemies lines without more instruction than "Kill a guy with a staff and a vague description of his helmet".

Gwo take several puffs again and then look directly into the eyes of Aqua's weapon master.

"Honnestly from a war master and a reknown Jabbuk I had more expectation"

"Now explain me, please, if my disapointement is due to a misunderstanding or a stupid lake of knowleadge from my side"

Gwo ends up his sentence with a predatory smile, paying an extreme attention to Nightshadow's reaction.

• Tarabas smiled back, but it did not reach his eyes.

"Well, first it was a crown, not a helmet. But thats nothing.
    I showed the person to your mage and my Usst'Sargtlin. But from the report of my Sargtlins I know, that it was quite a bit of chaos behind the lines. He e.g. couldn't tell me when and how the troops got seperated.

So I think misunderstanding is a good descritpion bedcause i won't sacrifice my or your troops.

Nevertheless, if I am rightly reported, not one of our kind is killed in action."

His cold eyes focused on Gwo.

Orga Quellar Xarann

Charaktere:

Tarabas Nightshadow, Waffenmeister Aquas

Usst'Sargtlin Tal'Shar Xarann (Hausadel)

Theodorik zu Wolfenau

"Die Kleinigkeiten erzeugen Perfektion, aber Perfektion ist keine Kleinigkeit."

• Seeing that the insult didn't reach is opponent.
    Gwo seems to relax a little bit and continue with a more casual voice.

"Yeah, no losses... thanks to the undead and their habit to send back their defeated ennemy in fury against our own lines, or you would have counted two losses on your side"

"Understand me, Master Nightshadow, as Jaelre we are happy to fight side by side with our drows brothers and sisters from your family. But communication should improve, chain of command, targets and strategy should be discussed before."

"Behind the lines, we spotted 5-6 guys that would have fit the description. However, confusion came from the lack of a precise traget and a commanding officer with the understanding of the big picture."

"Could you please explain me first, who it was possible for our troups to get through the black Ice line ?"

• Kay's horse halted in front of the traveller's tavern. As he watched with an amused look at the dereclict building, he talked to the Ilythiiri rider following him.

"Judging by the poor look of it, and knowing Gwo, this has to be the place..."

He jumped from his horse and attached its reins to a post in front of the tavern. The other Ilythiiri was watching the surroundings carefully.

As he walked toward the door of the dirty inn, he added "Keep an eye around and keep away any non Ilythiiri that approaches this place, but no harsh actions."

Kay&#39;Zhuanth Jaelre<br />Ust-Elg&#39;cahlir del Qu&#39;ellar Jaelre<br />(Swiss Larper &gt; Entschuldigung über das Englisch, mein Deutsch ist ziemlich schlecht)

• As Kay enter the inn, Gwo turn off the silence circle that protect the two drow conversation and make a sign to the Inn keeper to bring one more glass and a new bottle of wine.

"Have a sit brother... Master tarabass you remember Kay I guess

• Kay approached the table where the two Ilythiiri were seated. He was wearing light leather armor and high boots, his delicate sword hung in a scabbard at his side. A bag was slung across his shoulder and many pouches where strapped to his belt.

"Vendui' Malla Sarol'veldruk Tarabas." He bowed his head slightly as he saluted the Ilythiiri and crossed his hands against his chest. "I am both surprised and glad to see you here."

As he sat down, he turned to Gwo, "Vendui brother, it's been a long time." With a mocking smile he added, "But I must admit, it's never a surprise to find you in a place like this."

Kay sniffed from his glass and took a tiny sip from it. "I hope I did not interrupt your conversation."

Kay&#39;Zhuanth Jaelre<br />Ust-Elg&#39;cahlir del Qu&#39;ellar Jaelre<br />(Swiss Larper &gt; Entschuldigung über das Englisch, mein Deutsch ist ziemlich schlecht)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Kay ()

• Don't worry Brother, you are more than welcome.

I was just about to discuss the continuation of our partnership with the House Xaran and of course the terms...

Gwo turn his head back to Tarabas Nightshadow

In short, Weapon Master, we really appreciate to have the opportunity to fight side by side with our Xaran's brother and sister. However if this should ever happen again i would like to see a clear chain of command and this will also mean some informations sharing.