Beiträge von Kay

Hi Metty,

I can only second Tul'sanya's words. You have made a lot to make us enjoy the world of Mythodea, you have taken time to explain to us and listen to us on countless occasions. Thanks to you, we have been able to get a glimpse inside Mythodea and not only navigate the surface of the game. I could never count all the times where one of your actions or sentences has created hours of game for us.

IT and OT, you have brought a lot to our little group of swiss players, and for that I am deeply thankful.

You would have been a wonderful Drow, and I mean it as a compliment. ;)

All the best,
    Ken

Kay approached the table where the two Ilythiiri were seated. He was wearing light leather armor and high boots, his delicate sword hung in a scabbard at his side. A bag was slung across his shoulder and many pouches where strapped to his belt.

"Vendui' Malla Sarol'veldruk Tarabas." He bowed his head slightly as he saluted the Ilythiiri and crossed his hands against his chest. "I am both surprised and glad to see you here."

As he sat down, he turned to Gwo, "Vendui brother, it's been a long time." With a mocking smile he added, "But I must admit, it's never a surprise to find you in a place like this."

Kay sniffed from his glass and took a tiny sip from it. "I hope I did not interrupt your conversation."

Kay's horse halted in front of the traveller's tavern. As he watched with an amused look at the dereclict building, he talked to the Ilythiiri rider following him.

"Judging by the poor look of it, and knowing Gwo, this has to be the place..."

He jumped from his horse and attached its reins to a post in front of the tavern. The other Ilythiiri was watching the surroundings carefully.

As he walked toward the door of the dirty inn, he added "Keep an eye around and keep away any non Ilythiiri that approaches this place, but no harsh actions."

Gruppe: Qu'ellar Jaelre / Ost Noir
    Gehörig zu Protektorat: Drada D'Issan
    Anzahl der Spieler: ca. 30

Note: The Ost Noir will be leaving Drada D'Issan to find their own way and home, but as of the beginning of this Conquest, they were still attached to this protectorate.

Well, I'm here a little late, the others have already said it all... ;)

You can contact either Gwo, Naira or me by PM concerning that book so we can make this thing work for everyone in the best possible way.

Thanks a lot everyone. :)

Thanks for the recipes! Since I have tasted most of your delicious cooking, I must say that everything was very good! I particularly enjoyed the Shortbreads and the Pilaw, that was both simple, good and nourishing, perfect for a Con!

I can not thank you (and Franzi) enough for all this wonderful food. :) I think I'll definitely be trying to do some Shortbread here now.

Hey everyone,

Just a short message to thank all the people of the North for all the efforts that were made to make us feel involved. You cannot imagine how great it is to have people come to us and explain (In English!) what is going on and even ask us to participate. Your concern for us was obvious and that is really a great honor.

I will not speak for all the Jaelre, but I must say that for me this year was truly amazing. It is difficult for non-german speakers to understand what is going on and who to go to and how the whole thing works, but all of you made it a real pleasure.

I would like to list all the people and moments that I enjoyed but it would take ages. So thanks to all of you! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Cheers,
    Ken

Indeed. This is like... magic made stone.

The Alchemist looked at Gwo intently.

We have better be careful. This is raw, and I haven't seen anything even remotely close to this before. It might react surprisingly... Do not come too close. I have collected samples, but it seems to react already.

Kay turned back towards the crystals and continued inspecting them. As he spoke, his voice was lightly muffled by the leather mask on his face.

Ryzzil will like this. Gwo couldn't see his face, but he knew Kay was smiling.

Kay could feel the strong magical energy seeping through those crystals. They seemed like magic made palpable, as if the quantity of faerzress here was such that it had to crystallize in some place. Their energy vibrated like the heartbeat of Magica herself.

Kay started to collect some of the crystals in some of his empty containers, Carefully picking them off the rocky surface of the cave. As he collected them, he noticed a slight change in their glow. He suddenly stopped working and watched his gloved hands thoughtfully. After that he took off the leather mask that was fixed to his helmet, and grabbed another one in a pouch at his belt. The new mask he adjusted to his face, unlike the other one, covered his nose and mouth as well. He usually wore it only when working with unstable or volatile ingredients, but he hadn't outlived his own son by being reckless.

As one of the Scouts passed by, he signed for him to go and get Gwo.

Once the Drow Scout was gone, he carefully inspected the part of the cave where the crystals grew, probing the surrounding vegetation to see if the presence of the crystals had any kind of influence on the flora.

We might find worse things than lizardmen if this place is what I think. Be careful what you touch, I carry antidotes, but who's to say they will work for anything here...

Kay looked thoughtful. The Underdark here was indeed very different from anything he had seen before.

On the Old World, the plants of the Underdark rely on faerzress to grow and get strong, Just as the plants of the surface use the sun. So when you find lots of plants in one place, you often are in presence of a place with strong faerzress. Here however...

Kay kneeled and closely examined the plants at his feet. He quickly seemed to forget the others around him as he put on a pair of leather gloves and started taking samples.

Kay's interest shone trough his eyes.

Lots of things growing you say? That sounds interesting. Who cares if you can barely see the rocks Duergar, the Underdark is not only about rocks you know...

Kay looked at the stunted grey dwarf, and then turned his attention back to Gwo.

Anyway, if even he is worried, maybe we have reasons to be too.

At those words, Kay followed Gwo in the Tunnels.

The Alchemist wore a simple leather armour and a curved sword hung to his side. A shield was strapped to his back and the way it absorbed light rather than reflect it seemed to indicate that it had been treated with an alchemical concoction. To an unexperienced eye he might have been just a warrior, but the number of pouches on his belt showed that he was carrying many potions and alchemical components.

Keep your eyes open, we wouldn't want to miss anything important... or dangerous. I trust your keen senses and your curiosity on this... I hope you know what you're doing Gwo.The eyes of the tall Drow were shining intently under his Leather helmet.

This time. He winked at the blue-eyed Drow.

Oh, is the Duergar in charge of the earthworks coming with us? Drogan was it?