In a little Temple Forge

• The door opens to a small dark forge, the light from the holy pyre illuminating the interior.

The wall is bare mountain rock as well is the ceiling, it is filled with all manner of forge equipment and in a little chamber all manner of forge materials can be found.

All equipment bears the insignia of Ignis and Terra but on closer inspection one can see the insignia of Aries on the air bellows and Aqua on the water basin.

Duncan steps through the doorway visibly in a bad temper. "oh that boy, better have a good explanation for a cold forge"

With a sigh he places his travel gear in the corner and begins to light a beeswax candle.

"Master, you are late? We expected you earlier. A young man in order robes enters the room.

"Aye, my duties took longer than expected. But that is no excuse for a cold forge. It's a tempel and must always be lit. " Duncan's gaze is stern and anger is clearly visible.

"Yes, master. It will not happen again." The man's gaze is on the ground

Duncan relaxes "Good, now fetch a fire from the pyre. And let's go to work."

"Yes master" the man turns to leave and as he leaves Duncan shouts after him.

"And find the girl too."

After this Duncan proceeds to find ink and paper.

Father Duncan Rex, Priest of Ignis
    Member of The Order of The Black Sun, located in Arden Lanceam

Voice of Ignis in the Lunorthian Council of Elements

• As Duncan finishes his list a young woman enters the room.

"Father Duncan, your travels has been long we where worried" She bobs slowly while talking.

"No you where not, Sister Elisa" Duncan just smiles and hands her the paper.

She mock pouts "We did" she says and snatches the paper and reads it. Her eyes grow big while reading.
    After she finishes she Continues with a smile on here face. "so what are we making today?"

Duncan just smiles and moves to his travel gear while looking through his gear the boy returns and with out a word starts to light and fuel the furnace.

Duncan smiles and pull out a small vial with a flower inside suspended in a potion. "we are preserving this for the future to come"

Elisa looks puzzled but before she can ask another question Duncan continues "now go bug Sister Anna and Sister Thyra for the items on the list and i will tell you when you Return."

• Since Eve returned to Arden from the winter celebration, her mood has been changing between boiling and giving up. Everyday she had to go several walks around the courtyard and around the yard to get the anger out. But today there is some life in the smithy.

Eva pushes the door open with her foot while she says, "Anyone at home?"

Grand Inquisitor in Lunorth, Lady Eva De´Andre.

First Lady of Lunorth

• Duncan turns around and when he sees Eva he smiles and bows.
    "Sister Eva it is good to see you." and then proceeds to place the vial on a anvil.

He then continues "After the banquet i have been travelling around Lunorth. Mostly Copperdale and Muspelheim. I have been delivering messages from the head of Ordo Rellgio and introducing myself to the clergy in the cities."

He sighs "a lot of time spent on meetings, but it is good to be home"

• ”Meetings….it sounds quite boring. Didn't get to burn anyone or anything?” Eva laughs out loud.

“I've written a lot in the time you've been out and about. I've put it in your cell. Once you've read it, I'd like to hear your opinion. Do you have any plans now that you're back home? "Eva tries to smile, but it fails and becomes a sarcastic laugh instead.

First Lady of Lunorth

• "it is when it is trivial stuff, it really depends on the subject" Duncan just smiles and moves to pick up the vial again. "well the exemplar or the council has not given me any new assignments so it is my daily routine and confessions.

He holds up the vial. "I'll read it through when I have finished with this"

• "I am going to preserve one of the flowers that was used to create the ritual arena at the winter solstice, I will preserve it in copper."

He turns his head and over his shoulder yells "boy, fetch copper and start to heat it. "

He turns back to Eva "any news from here?"

• "I am writing some texts .. What do you think of the following wording ..

Challenge:

Look at a day when you are supremely satisfied at the end. It's not a day when you lounge around doing nothing; it's a day you've had everything to do and you've done it. Life is about accepting the challenges along the way, choosing to keep moving forward, and savoring the journey. I think it only makes sense to seek out and identify structures of authority, hierarchy, and domination in every aspect of life, and to challenge them; unless a justification for them can be given, they are illegitimate, and should be dismantled, to increase the scope of freedom.

what do you think ?

Preserving er flower????"

First Lady of Lunorth

• The boy returns with copper and starts to ad it to the furnace. While listening to Eva, Duncan moved to oversee and corrects the boys task with out a word.

As Eva finishes Duncan is again looking at her pondering her words.

"I do agree, nothing is more satisfying than to finish a task and look at what it has given one as reward. And as one how has grown up in a dwarven society I have seen my fair share of bureaucracy for the sake of bureaucracy, and inept authorities. We need to accept that not all is written in stone and we must change or remake the things that hinder or weakens us. Such is the flame always changing and adapting."

He smiles "As for the flower, yes as a trinket, a memory of the Winter Solstice. I belive in preserving the essens of the ritual of the light battling the shade, so i took my flower with me home and will make it last forever"

• “Your eyes only see the color red and your skin only feels the heat of the fire .... if my eyes ever get so colored, I will not be able to fulfill my responsibility” says Eva coldly. “That's some of the text I've written”.

First Lady of Lunorth

• Duncan smiles and bows "That is why ye are the High Inquisitor and I but a humble priest of Ignis. But i will be looking forward to reading the rest of what ye have written"

Duncan moves the vial to his work bench and removes to glasses. On his way to his little supply chamber, he stops and corrects the boy again and looks at the progress. "Not to fast, let it melt slowly."

He returns from the chamber with a bottle "A drink, sister?"

• Eva laughs crookedly .. "should we mix it up father? I could be the priest and you could be a High Inquisitor?! I would love to have to accept peoples confessions and give them the world's best absolution ... four prayers each morning before sunrise and 2 bottles of wine..hah ha ha…A drink you say..oh yeah ... never thought you would ask ... I am so damn tired of nothing to do ... other than duties ...”

First Lady of Lunorth

• "Eh, by the gods no." Duncan laughs and pours the drinks. "Though High Inquisitor Duncan has a nice ring to it." He hands Eva her glass

"Nah, me place is here, guiding the people and hearing their worries." He takes a sip "Now where is that las gone off to, I know Anna is disorganised, but Thyra is not. She should have been back by now"

• "Is there a difference between them?” Eva laughs. ” I haven't seen much for them lately. Tell me now..how do you find Lunorth? Are people friendly?"

First Lady of Lunorth

• Duncan just Laughs at Evas comment on Thyra and Anna

Proceeds to answer her second question "yes people are friendly and i like the diversity in cultures.. It is refreshing. I hope to se more of Lunorth when i have time to do so."

He takes a swig of his drink "but i like Ardens more.. It More like home. Think i will Explore the mountains next i have time."

• “I do not know what you are used to, but the mountains here are almost impassable and you have to watch out for the darkness, then the temperature drops abruptly and it becomes incredibly cold.

I would recommend that you bring one of our candles. They can keep the cold at a distance, but be careful when you burn them, the flames are much warmer than normal candle.

And bring some of our winter uniforms, we have some wolves fur and bears, that helps as well. But I have to admit, I don't see what you want out there? In the cold? in Snow to the throat?”

First Lady of Lunorth