Beiträge von RanhrirOyn

Ran came back an hour and a half later, he and the drows he took with him were pulling four of the so called trees.
    They had already prepare them for carving, each trunk was about 5 meter long and 1 meter wide. their surface was smooth and the trunks were surprisingly light.
    The easyness they had to cut them down and the lightweight of the trunks reminded Ran of some kind of giant mushrooms... He had never seen such mushrooms before...

He gestured some orders to the drows who accompanied him and headed towards Gwo and Kay.

He could see from the distance that they were examining some strange glowing rocks.

A large drow in heavy leather armor came near the expedition leader and the alchemist, one could see the need for action in his eyes.

I can't wait to go down the mine... Nearly a year without action, I can't bear it no more !
    Let the scouts keep their eyes open for the important and let me deal with the dangerous !

The drow was trembling in excitation, looking forward to crush some skulls with his two-handed mace