Beiträge von Michael Tot Korsgaard

Okay. So when making a map of a city which general requirements would one expect to follow.
    As an example. A Village would start of with nothing but houses. Then it becomes a city/settlement and you add a few more houses and maybe a wall. Then it becomes a Castle and you add higher defences and so on. If you ofcourse expand the city in that way. What would be expected to be found on a map of the different types if "cities"?

I was wondering of big is the different type of cities. Like what is the general radius of a city, or how many would live in them.

According to the maps there are five different types of cities or fortress':

Village
      City
      Castle
      Greater Fortress
      Epic Fortress

From what maps I can find I can only see that a castle would be something similar to 1.5km x 1km. And I guess that a city would have a radius of approcimately 0.5km. Are these numbers somewhat correct or is there a standard for these map indications?

Niels didn't return the gesture. He gave Tobias a look that indicated that he shouldn't ask such questions.

After a short while he answered

"I'm still looking for Lockmanns hidden library. I've checked nearly every part of the known library, but I can't find any clues as to it's location"

He finished his meat and gave the plate to the little barmaid.

"What are you up to, hiding from trouble?"

Niels send Tobias an uneasy smile

Niels gave Tobias an welcoming nod. He answered while cutting a slice of the meat

"You could say that. It's Stoker, he lost a bet again and ended up in troubles with the Kutchergilde"

He took a piece of the meat.

"By the way do you know anyone who would be interested in a job as a librarian"

A terrifyng and painful scream is heard from one of the backrooms of the inn. From the door a person apears. His long white coat is stained with blood, and a tired look on his face he shouts back into the room:

"OH SHUT UP! IT HARDLY BLEEDS!"

He goes towards the bar where he sits down making a gesture towards the maid which gives him a pint and a plate of meat.

The inn "The Running Cauldron" is one of the most famous inns in the city Muspelheim. It's full of miners, shady dealers, lovely ladies and all sorts of personas.

Due to being owned by the Kettle family this inn is a part of the vast network of goods which the Kettles introduced with their inn and food network for supply transport for the troops.

It is in this inn our story begins. Rumors are going on about what actually happened in the Mirrorworld. But the most rumours are about what happened with the Vanadons, and what is going to happen now that they are unwanted in the land of Lunorth.

I'm glad for the interest people are showing in this project.

Taldra
    I believe that you are asking where I would get these information from (IT). Is that correct?

The Academia Unitate is the newly made wizard academy in Lunorth. I don't know much about the history behind it, all I know is that Senator Lockmann where a part of it before he died. And that the library where there before my time as well. And it is this library that I would like to fill with all kinds of information.

My goal with these texts are - beside having it as a kind of wikipedia online - to make a library to CoM.

For mig personligt er tekster omkring Mythodeas tilblivelse og dens der tilhørende segl og deres protektorater og grupper de mest interessante. Altså tekster omkring hvem der er i Mythodea.

Selvfølgelig er tekster omkring Argus og De Første Betvivlere altid interessant også ;D

So yea, most of you guys probably already heard - from my shouting on facebook ;) - But I've made this english version of the library, to be a part of the Academia Unitate (Academy of Unity) which I'm a part of in Lunorth. And I would love to fill it with all sorts of information.

So far my efforts haven't paid of much, and I've only been able to add city names and protectorates in the library - without much deep going information. And I would love if you guys were able to pitch in with your ideas and stories. Like what is the story behind your protectorate, or your favorite city. What do your group stand for, and have you some awesome stories. Or do you just need somewhere to have a biography of your character, etc.

If you have anything you would like to add you can contact me either here, or on facebook. Or if you want to be a bigger part I can add you as editor to the site.

Hope people like it, and will help make it bigger ;D

http://academiaunitate.michaeltot.dk/