Feast at the Manor

• Lady Eva nods to her husband and grabs a glass of wine. Looking around the hall with a tired look and finally deciding to go out on the balcony to familiar faces. As she walks out onto the balcony, her voice can be heard "aahhh .... finally amongst family".

Grand Inquisitor in Lunorth, Lady Eva De´Andre.

First Lady of Lunorth

Member of The Order of The Black Sun, located in Arden Lanceam

• Seeing how Anna grabs a bottle and walks out on the balcony. Artemis breathes in the fresh evening breeze, coming in when Anna opens the doors, and letting them be open after her. He hands the tray with bottles to the nearest vaiter, sets his glass down. He grabs two bottles and walks out the doors, out into the evening breeze on the balcony.

When he joins Anna and Eva he hands Eva a bottle with the logo of a portal on it.

Senator of Lunorth | Warlord of the united forces of Lunorth | Lord of Ardens Lanceam | Eksemplar of The Order of the Black Sun | Keeper of Flame | Champion of Ignis | Defender of the Elements | OT: Thomas Eschelund

• *Victor offers his full attention to Raven raising an eyebrow at him while retaining a smirk on his face, seemingly enjoying Ravens words. As Raven finishes Victor offers a nod of approval.*

"Oh that is quite a noble goal indeed. The the phrase, "I am going to give my people a home." as much as it invokes a sentiment of finding a place of belonging and safety it does also reek of ambition and strength if not outright ignorrance."

*Towards the end of Victors remarks Victor offers Raven a wink before continueing.*

"But I digress. I can relate to having a hard time finding a place where one can be aceepted for who they are and suddenly carving out a place of your own seems like all the more appealing prospect. Though that sounds eassier than it is. As we live in a world already devided and inhabited by many different powers with established structures and customs which only complicates things further."

*Victor sighs slightly to himself before grabing a few grapes of his plate before leaning back in his seat, devouring them one at a time before continueing.*

"We have a lot of land that remains administrated directly by the Protectorate Administrators along with the Dragon legion. Land that is fertile and would no doubt flourish under the care of the right people. Land that could become a home. Yet such land does come at the cost of loyalty and the will to be apart of something bigger than oneself. To protect and contribute to the Protectorate as a whole. Something that can't be proven by word alone, but by action."

*Victor ends his final remarks in a solem tone before standing up, grabbing his glass and raising it up into a toasting motion, while looking around at the different Iron Daggers who are sitting at the table.*

"Cheers to the Iron Daggers! May your seach be short and you may find where you truely belong!"

Victor T. Kettle | Protector of Lunorth | First son of William R. Kettle and rightful heir to the Kettle fortune. | Templar of Ignis | Faithful Servant of the Elements | OT: Patrick Spangsberg

• Diob lifted his glass together with the lord protector, cheers for the "past, a wonderful night, and the future"

- Diob the to tailed fox

Owner of the Wineyard.

Master of Coin in the Coterie of the Iron daggers, under Sir Raven the Loyal.

He is in the north do to his job as a mercenary, and a diplomat.

He always wears his sword and dagger on his side, and a big bag filled with small trinkets and valuable items.

• Raven lift's his glass, with a thoughtful look on his face.

He then sat in silence for a while and enjoyed his food and wine. He then broke his silence.

"You are right, we live in a divided land.. And it might ambitious and ignorant to believe I can carve that future for them when things are the way that they are, but that won't stop me."

He continued to take a sip of his wine and then kept talking "But I will say this. We are not the only ones to prove ourselves. Loyalty comes at a price and I am not talking about money. Because there are no such things as blind loyalty. Loyalty has to go both ways or we will stay forever divided."

He then took a moments pause to phrase his next sentence, but with a clear look that he wasn't done.

"I am not blind to how we appear, as bullies, selfish, chaotic, but we will defend our home, from foreign enemies and those within. We are warriors of the people as well as mercenaries. We will prove ourselves and show that as long as we live in Lunorth we will rise to defend it... But don't take my word for it, time will prove me right."

He then realised he had run a mouthful.

"Ah sorry, it's been a long time since I had the chance to have such a good discussion"

• Siarah stopped disgussing with Magnus, which she seemingly had been doing for a while, as she heard the lord protecter, she would raise her glass saying 'cheers!' and looked around at the other daggers doing the same. Afterwards she would take a bit sip, and seemingly try to start the discussion again. "you better not sing before atleast one of us are drunk enough not to remember" she stated looking at Magnus and Rooster, almost daringly.

• Miranda had been quietly sipping her wine, while listening to the exchange between the lord protecter and Raven.

She leaned forward and said: "gentleman, I think you both have a lot in common.. you both are warriors, but fight on different battlefields, but could benefit greatly from joining your strengths and forces.. and since loyalty is of outmost importance too both of you - I say cheers to that! So let's toast to loyalty?"

• *Victor listens closely to Raven smilling at him as he nods acknowledgingly at him and just as he finishes were keen to respond only to be cut off by Miranda. Victor would turn his attention to her grining at her comment joining her in the toast.*

"Cheers to that indeed!"

*Victor then turns slightly more towards ther with a cheeky smile before gently nudging is elbow in to her side teasingly. Before speaking in tha playful tone.*

"Miranda the voice of reason huh? Careful otherwise I'll have no other choice but to hire you as Chief Diplomat of Lunorth."

Victor T. Kettle | Protector of Lunorth | First son of William R. Kettle and rightful heir to the Kettle fortune. | Templar of Ignis | Faithful Servant of the Elements | OT: Patrick Spangsberg

• With a loud laugh and a wide grin she replies:

"Ha! Well, I'm sorry Victor, but I don't think even you could afford that!" And she gives him a wink and a smile.

"And don't worry, this "voice of reason" is probably just due to all the great wine and nice company - it'll probably get a lot worse later on" she ends with another laugh, nudging Victors elbow back

• So the evening went on with feasting, dancing, singing and consuming of many alcoholic beverages. The staff had plenty to do servicing the guests all night untill the next day.

***Now if you wish you can write a general conclusion to what your character did this night.***

*Victor spent the rest of the night in the company of the guests present, laughing, drinking and dancing to his hearts content. As the alcohol vent, so did his inhibitions. A few games of Shield might have been played and left the Protector slightly poorer, but his mood was still on top. Some say that they might have seen and heard Victor dance on the table and sing in the wee hours of the morning when most would allready have gone to bed.*

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Victor Troels Kettle ()