In a little Temple Forge

• Elisa enters carrying a small basket "so I got it all but as usual they where not happy, just so you know." She moves to the table and unloads potions an arranges them in types. "Thyra is happy that we have burn salve and healing potions this time but if we end on the infirmary then there is hell to pay. And Anna says if we fuck up the we are on our own. "

She turns around and first now sees Eva. Her eyes turns to the ground and she flushes. "high inquisitor, I did not see you there. I'm sorry" she bows

Father Duncan Rex, Priest of Ignis
    Member of The Order of The Black Sun, located in Arden Lanceam

Voice of Ignis in the Lunorthian Council of Elements

• Still with her eyes to the floor. "No of them is, just a lot of bureaucracy and forms that needs filled out. They are used to the rituals preformed here and with the war our blessings are in high demand."

Duncan just chuckles at Elisas visible uneasiness in Evas presence " Go get changed into your priest robes and start the ritual of stone on the flower"

Then turns to Eva "so will you stay and watch the ritual+"

• Duncan smiles. "here you will always find peace, though I off cause can't command the council, I at least can his you." He fills her glas again.

Elisa returns waring her priest robes of terra. Duncan just nods and she moves to the anvil and fastens a purity seal with terras symbol.

"Holy mother of earth, gift giver to the forge. We ask that you bless this forge and and the ritual we are to preform."

She takes the flower out of the vial and places it on the anvil. Here after se takes one of the vials she was sent to get, uncorks it and places it besides.

"Mother we place this flower in eternal sleep. Let the things it has witnessed forever be bound here in and shown to the one holding it." She places the flower in the vial and the flower slowly turns to stone.

"Mother place your hand on this flower and let the stone be blessed"

She steps back and leaves only the petrified flower on the anvil.

• At the sight of the flower changing shape in front of her eyes, Eva straightens and looks curiously at their work.

"Absolutely amazing sight"

"Can it be done with larger objects?"

Grand Inquisitor in Lunorth, Lady Eva De´Andre.

First Lady of Lunorth

• Duncan looks at Eva "I suppose, I haven't tried it before. Have anything in mind?

He moves to the boy to look at the melting copper. He smiles and pads the boy on the shoulder. "Good work lad. "

Duncan Places him self between the anvil and the melted copper. Looking at Eva waiting for her reply.

• Eva ignores Father Duncan's question and asks further: "And in what materials is it possible? I mean can it be done with anything but a flower..leather maybe?"

First Lady of Lunorth

• Duncan looks at Elisa who just shrugs

"I have never tried it. But I can try" she finishes with a smile.

She hands Duncan a pair of long pliers which he takes and proceeds with the ritual.

"Holy mother, lady of the flame, hearth of the forge, we ask you to come to us."

He picks up the stone flower with the pliers and turns to the molten copper.

"Holy mother, please bless this pot of your metal. Fill it with your radiance, your warmth and your passion. Bless it in your name."

Duncan dips the flower in the copper

"We ask you to lay you embrace around this flower. Fill it with you warmth, honour and spirit of community. Let all who hold it be filled with these aspects."

Twice more Duncan dips the flower and repeats the rite before finally holding up a flower covered in copper.

• Eva follows the whole process curiously. At the sight of the flower now completely covered with copper, "Aha ... it is interesting to see how much similarity there is between the flower as it was and now" ... Eva becomes quiet and delves into her own thoughts.

First Lady of Lunorth

• "ay it is buetiful" Duncan says his eyes not leaving the flower as he inspects it.

After a while he moves to the anvil an places the pliers still holding the flower in a special hole locking it in place and allowing it slowly to cool.

"Boy start cleaning and Elisa thank you for your assistance.

"Always the pleasure, Duncan. Do you have more or can I continue on my own"

Duncan nods to the door

Then turns to Eva eyeing her slowly.

"Somethings the Mather?"

Elisa bows to Eva and leaves in silence.

• "no ... it's not me ... it's all around us .. it feels wrong..as if something is about to break .." "At first I thought it was me there was something wrong with .. .but it is not ... there is something wrong with the world ... "

First Lady of Lunorth

• "hmm" Duncan frowns an thinks a bit. "the world has also witnessed a lot. And with the world forge gone and other resent events, who knows what is to come... But no I can't feel it.

Duncan looks at Eva with curiosity