A library filled with knowledge to read

• Diob, walks more or less unhindered into the Library of Academia Unitate.. and silently slips into the corridors beneath the library.

He brings forth from his bag, a small pouch with herbs and oils, and smears himself and his clothes in the oils before he brings forth a prayer to Aqua and Aeris.

"I am aqua.

The Eternal Stream.

The source of all life.

I let it bloom and at the same time wash it again from the face of creation. Everything flows into the infinite oceans of my being in order to emerge again from deep calm, strength and with a new face.

We are the primal forces of creation and through us you are here.

You have faced the trials of the other seals and paved the way for Mitraspera's awakening.

Share your knowledge, because only you will stand together."

And then tells himself "Maybe I will find The Doctor down here", before he steps into the darkness.

- Diob the to tailed fox

Owner of the Wineyard.

Master of Coin in the Coterie of the Iron daggers, under Sir Raven the Loyal.

He is in the north do to his job as a mercenary, and a diplomat.

He always wears his sword and dagger on his side, and a big bag filled with small trinkets and valuable items.

• Diob by the sight of a first unknown figure draws his dagger.. in a defensive stand.... before he sees that it is the Doctor..

And then puts it back in its scabbard.

"Good day, Doctor.

I am looking for some good texts, on how to construct artifacts... and maybe some more secretive texts.

And I was at the same time wondering where to find you..

Sorry for the oils... I read a text about something hiding in the dark down here, and the text mentioned something about lavender and fire Pilz. "

Diob smiled back at the Doctor and pulled a wine bottle out of his bag.

- Diob the to tailed fox

Owner of the Wineyard.

He always wears his sword and dagger on his side, and a big bag filled with small trinkets and valuable items.

• Diob smiling with a grin on his face and held the bottle of wine offering it to the Doctor.

"Maybe that would be more fun than the scrolls and books down her..." Diob paused before he continued.

"First of all would I like to know a lot more about the artefacts already created, and their history... so that I can get an idea of what is within the boundaries of this world.

And then secondarily... something that binds all of my comrades and me together"

- Diob the to tailed fox

Owner of the Wineyard.

• "hmm. That's a tall order. Regarding how powerful artifacts could, many would say that the Wordlforge is the most powerful build yet. And since it were capable of creating new worlds it could be argued that its powers are unlimited.

However since the powerveins are so unstable these days it's hard to say how powerful artifacts one would be able to create.

And as for an artifact which binds people together, there are examples of this with the banner of Unity as well as Adamant. These banner people would swore their loyalty and soul, and thus were connected.

Others use spells to force people together rather than artifacts"