Getting to know the locals: The Running Cauldren

• Raelene heard the knock on the door as she pulled her dress over her head, the laces still not tied. “Just a minute!” she called, and didn’t really bother debating if she should finish dressing before letting him in or not.

She opened the door, and reached for the laces of her dress to pull them, walking back into the room.

• “You realize the baths are in the bathing hall, correct?”

She turns her face to one of the walls, fumbling with the laces of her dress. “Sorry if you have anything against smelling like sandlewood, Sayeh left some of her oils and I used them in the bath. Thought it would be better than smelling like lavender.”

• „Whatever works I suppose.“ Dagger finished taking off his overclothes and made his way to bathe. After he was done, he changed into his more formal clothing. Dagger pulled on his dark-wool pants and a simple green shirt. Over that he tied up his green-richly embroidered vest with gold cord. Again, he placed his weapon's belt on but this time his attire was without armor. On his head, he placed a green-leather band with a green jewel in its center.

As Dagger finished, the ambassador gathered up his effects and brought them to the stables where they could be settled to his rented mount. The same was done for Raelene. Before leaving the Inn there was still on piece of information that was needed however.

Just outside of the stables Dagger turned his attention on a stable hand, “where would I find the Lord Protector’s residence?”

• The young stable hand would look up at the now sattled Dagger and nod at him before pointing his way towards the Upper Class section of the city. "It's over in the Upper Class district my lord. His residence is the largest building there. You won't miss it."

The story at the Inn ends here, but continues elsewhere.

Victor T. Kettle | Protector of Lunorth | First son of William R. Kettle and rightful heir to the Kettle fortune. | Templar of Ignis | Faithful Servant of the Elements | OT: Patrick Spangsberg

• Djako enterd the Inn through it's heavy front door, taking in the various strange displays going on. He smiled, because he could see that the times would be more enjoyable here then in the rough taverns he had been in on his travel to lunorth up to this point.

He was clothed in his green and ocker jacket, lined with silver thread and embroided with differnt floral patterns, and with the patch of the blackwood embassy over his heart.

Over his legs he wore kneelong light green pants with a floral pattern, long white socks and cow-mouth shoes and a hat in the same coulours as his jacket with a green feather on his head.

He was in Lunorth to look after businnes, and also to catch up to Dagger.

" I hope i find Dagger somewhere, im tired of traveling alone", he said to himself as he made his way to the counter.

• Baldur the tall bald innkeeper would stand behind the counter looking Djoko over as he come closer towards the counter, Baldur would move his hand through his spruce mustache thoughtfully. The inn would continue to be busy with people of all creed. Baldur would look down at the embassy patch over Djako's heart before turning his gaze up to Djakos eyes with a welcome smile.

"Hello there stranger. How may I be of service?"

Victor T. Kettle | Protector of Lunorth | First son of William R. Kettle and rightful heir to the Kettle fortune. | Templar of Ignis | Faithful Servant of the Elements | OT: Patrick Spangsberg

• Djako looked at him, noticing his tattoo and guessed that he and this place had a long history. He looked the men in the eyes and smiled back."Greeting good sir, Djako Kaevh is my name", he said, laying his hand on his chest and nodding his head as a greeting ."There are two things i hope you can be of help with. The first would be that im looking for a place to stay. As of now i don't know how long, but at least in the next two nights i will need a room."

• The large bald man would nod at him listening to him. "Mhmm right. A fellow named Dagger mentioned you'd drop by, but he went to the residence of the Lord Protector to stay." Baldur would pick up a mug cleaning it with a rag. He'd seem very muscular seeing his muscles tense up as the glasses would get nice and presentable. "But sure, we can get you a room if you like."

• "So, that answers my second question already. So he's here, thats a relief" Djako said with a happy tone in his voice, glad that he didn't have to travel alone much longer." Well, if he's at the Residence it's most likley for the better if i don't just burst in there, not that that would be easy anyway." Djako said with a smirk" I will take a room, and a good wine would also be nice. Could you do me a favor and tell Dagger that im around if he comes by?"…he asked the broad bearded men before him

• Baldur would look at Djako for a moment listening to him before giving a nod snapping his fingers before one of the kettle boys with the classic kettle shoulder pad would step closer. "Go tell Mr. Dagger that his guest has arrived." The Kettle boy would not all to tall but seeingly heavily built would give a short nod before running off out of the inn.

Baldur would then give Djako a smile before taking a jug of wine and just as he was about to pour into the glass, he'd stop looking up at Djako. "Are you sure you want wine? I would recommend our very famous Kettle mead."

• After some time the Kettle boy would return back breathing heavily as he's seemingly been running back and forth before regarding Djako. "You've been invited to join them in the residence of the Lord Protector sir." The Kettle boy would then extend a flat palm towards Djako as if gesturing for him to pay for his troubles.

• Djako smiled and pulled a few coins and handed them to the boy. "Thank you for your service, i hope this is enaugh",Djako smirked and turned to the counter to pay for his drink"In this case i will go there, i might return for the night, but we will see, till then i wish you the best, good man. Do you think he" Djako pointed at the boy" might be able to lead me there?"

• The Kettle boy answers before Baldur is be able to. "Sure thing, please follow me." He'd then turn towards the exit gesturing for Djako to follow him.