Visiting the Tavern for the Night

• Suddenly a sound of yelling would be heard from the stairs going upward. "Well, get on with it allready. I don't have an eternity dum girl."

After a moment the door to the room would open and a rather fat old pale goblin would walk in through the door. He'd be wearing a lot of different jewelry everything from rings to, pendants to a fine golden chain hanging from his long pointy ears to his sharp pointy nose. He'd be wearing a very extravagant robe of purple and gold. The goblin would seem very old and fat at that with a very wrinkled face, three extra chins and an almost bald head with only a few strands of white hair adoring his neck and sticking out of his ears. The goblin would hobble inside with his cane looking around before lightening up at the sight of the orc. "Ahh Ludvig if it hasn't been a year or so. Good to see you. I was told the most esteemed guests were present and busy with a meeting here, so I had to have a look."

After the goblin came inn, the girl would follow with a tray with four small glasses and a rather fine flagon of seemingly a red liquid which would be placed upon the table along with the rest of the food. The goblin would turn his attention to the girl poking her rump with his cane looking her over while licking his lips saying. "Oh get on with it girl and get out!"

The pale old goblin would then turn his attention to the orc extending a handshake towards him. "How have you been? You do remember me right? It is me, Grand Patrician Munog!"

Victor T. Kettle | Protector of Lunorth | First son of William R. Kettle and rightful heir to the Kettle fortune. | Templar of Ignis | Faithful Servant of the Elements | OT: Patrick Spangsberg

The post was edited 1 time, last by Victor Troels Kettle ().

• "I sure do, heard rumours that you now hold my old position as Head of Trades isn't that so?"

He rose and while shaking the goblins hand made a gesture towards his chair

"Please take my chair, I fear no other will hold the weight of your shoulders"

He then sat down on a small stool and continued to Dagger

"Munog here is also from Lunorth, a tradesman if his attire didn't give him away"

• The old goblin would grin at the orcs remark. "Bah.. Well, nothing is really setled yet, but I am sure I'll make a profitable deal with the young Lord Protector."

The tremoring goblin would pick up the flagon and begin to fill the four glasses as he listened to the ambassador before looking him over. "Mhmm yes, I am sure it is. It is Grand Patrician Munog to you, young man." Munog would then raise his bejewled hand including a remarkably large golden ring on his ringfinger up towards Daggers head while looking up at him expectingly.

Victor T. Kettle | Protector of Lunorth | First son of William R. Kettle and rightful heir to the Kettle fortune. | Templar of Ignis | Faithful Servant of the Elements | OT: Patrick Spangsberg

• The Ambassador and merchant raises a brow at the words spoken. 'A tradesmen or something more?' thinks Dagger. Instead of doing what Dagger thought was expected, he instead stood up straight and took the goblin's hand in hand-shake form. "Ambassador Dagger of Blackwood, Ambassador of Blackwood and the Realms. Leader of the East Blackwood Company," offers Dagger in response.

• The elder goblin would have his hand shaked sighing out laud while rolling his eyes before giving Dagger a smile. "An ambassador how interesting. This Blackwood company sounds like a lairdom or something from the knightly fellows in the realm of Roses, but with those eyes I'd pick you more for a chaos kind of guy. So what is it?"

Munog would look at the three other guests before drinking all four glasses before taking a seat down in the orcs former chair having ignored the previous comment on his obvious heavy weight. "Ah also. You are in luck I am also heading towards Lunorth, so why not share each others company." The goblin would burst into hectic laughter before ending it in a rather awful sounding cough.

• Realene swallowed hard and it’s only about then at she realized she had been holding her breath as well.

The goblins comments mull around in her head a moment before they go silent at the sound of the creature’s cough. In her mind, she knows that if she even shows a single emotion that Dagger would have a field day not letting her hear the end of it. Her built up appetite for food after the journey has miraculously disappeared now rather quickly, and she grows thankful that her stomach is empty at this point.

Her mind shoots for something to say to go with the pent up reaction to be completely disgusted. “Cach!” She cusses, her eyes wide, “What phase of the moon is it tonight?”

• Ludvig looks out of the window and the remarks

"It's withdrawing, almost gone. May I ask why? Are you of a canine temper? Sorry not my place to ask."

He goes back to the table

"Well if you are of to Lunorth tomorrow may I then suggest the crossing at Northheim. Victor would most likely be there, and you would arrive within the day. The Running Cauldron is a decent inn wouldn't you say so Munog?"

• Munog regards the ambassador looking down towards his sword before looking back up into his red eyes. "Mhmm yes, yes for sure."

Raises an eyebrow at the lady of the company quickly pulling forth a lovely flower embroidered handkerchief before handing it to her to alliviate what ever sickness had struck her before turning his attention to Ludvig.

"Ah yes, I'd advise the same thing. I wouldn't go the southern road through the forrests of Selfiran, strange things happen in those forrests." Nods at the people before leaning back into his chair causing it to creak.

• * The door is opened by a human man that slowly comes walking in room with his back turned, like he opened the door with his elbow and shoulder. He is holding in his hands an open book and a pice of bread.
    He is wearing a worndown and dirty yellow robe, with a lot of pockets, scrolls and a lot of "coats of arms" sewn on to it. On one of his shoulders are a metal armour with the Kettle "coat of arms" and the other is covered in leather armour with a little red shield. In his belt are a lot of keys and on his figure are a lot of small wand looking sticks poke'ing out.

With a mouth half full of bread he/Hopkins starts to speak while he slowly turnes around. Appears like he is looking mainly in the book.

"Hi Ludvig, you should not happen to have some extra Ink? Was just making another section on Lycanthropes in my spell-book... and It seams I have run out... Oh I'am sorry did not know you had company."

* Hopkins now noticing the other people in the room and stops talking for an awkward a-moment. He nods to everybodyquickly.

"Sorry for disturbing."

* He nods and extra time when he notices Dagger.

"Hello Dagger, nice to see you... Again sorry for disturbing."

* Hopkins starts to back out the door. Looks back at Ludvig.

"So about that ink?"

IT: Hopkins Tobias Kettle. Artificer and new headmaster of Academia Unitate. Previously the old Janitor.

"We are the small voices. Together we roar."
    OT: Martin Straarup

Host of LARP web-show LarpForge www.youtube.com/lazylarper

ConQuest Fire camp : 11/12/13 | ConQuest Viribus Unitis : 14/15/17 | Lunorth Tournament: 16 |Copperdale - tale of Mythodea: 18/18 | JDS Norden: 17/18

Joining the Northern settlers-con In Denmark: Copperdale - A tale from Mythodea

The post was edited 1 time, last by Martin Straarup ().

• Dagger laughs at the next new arrival. "Did Lunorth expand to the capital of the North or something?" Dagger cannot help but muse himself at seeing Hops. Well, he supposed it made since to see at least one Kettle in the slums of a city... The moment after that thought had passed the ambassador realized that if he were to lend voice to his mind, he could likely insult someone without meaning to. So with that realization, Dagger decided to say something else, "What brings you here?"

• *in respons to Dagger

"what... nooo its just... I was just doing some research and this just happend to be the inn I could afford. Plus I happend to know dear Ludvig. I have the small room next to the supply closet."

* He seams to change subject

" Well the Inn is not that the Inn is very cheap, its just the one I got recommend. I plan on moving on shortly. What brings you her Dagger? And who is this?"

*Hopkins seams to stop himself and looks at Realene(Baroness Sayeh), making a small bow with his head in greeting and before anybody can answer.

"My name is Hopkins. Who might I have the pleasure of meeting?"

IT: Hopkins Tobias Kettle. Artificer and new headmaster of Academia Unitate. Previously the old Janitor.

"We are the small voices. Together we roar."
    OT: Martin Straarup

Host of LARP web-show LarpForge www.youtube.com/lazylarper

ConQuest Fire camp : 11/12/13 | ConQuest Viribus Unitis : 14/15/17 | Lunorth Tournament: 16 |Copperdale - tale of Mythodea: 18/18 | JDS Norden: 17/18

Joining the Northern settlers-con In Denmark: Copperdale - A tale from Mythodea

The post was edited 1 time, last by Martin Straarup ().

• Dagger's eye's widen realizing that in the confusion he had, once again, forgot the manners he was taught. "Oh ah this is Mistress Realene Skie. She is my assistant and the appointed representative of her island home while her sister Sayeh is away." The ambassador turns to Rae, "Rae this is Hopkins. One of the Kettles. A friend."

• Raelene grimaces a little at Dagger, but stands an bends her knees to curtsy. “Pleasure to meet you,” she says with a smile to the new stranger, before taking a seat again.

She turns to the orc, “To answer your question earlier, I had forgotten to keep track of when the full moon is and when the high tides are. I just have to keep track of a window of time.”

• Ludvig reenters the room and hands over an inkwell to Hopkins.

"Be warned, it's a bit thin"

He then turns to Dagger and Raelene

"Promise me to bring my regards to little Viktor, I haven't seen him in years. And allow me to make a toast in the hope of fair trades for our two friends here"

He raises his glass.