[In-Time] Out with the old

• "Who...Ohh Scrylla. No its not that. She is an excellent healer and doctor. I am just not sure I can trust her not to bite me, and I don't how to keep her at bay. Traditional vampire weakness's don't seam to face her. I mean she is a half vampire, so I guess not the same things would work, but still. Garlic, sunlight, holly water or something. Nothing seams to effect her a little. Also blood magic freaks me out a little."

Hopkins looks over his shoulder, to see if Scrylla had followed them or not. He quickly add's

"How did you do it?"

IT: Hopkins Tobias with the former lastname Kettle. Battlemage, artificer and Headmaster of Academia Unitate.

"We are the small voices. Together we roar."
    OT: Martin Straarup

Host of LARP web-show LarpForge www.youtube.com/lazylarper

ConQuest Fire camp 11/12/13 | ConQuest Viribus Unitis 14/15/17/19 | JDS Norden 17/18 | Lunorth Tournament 16 |Copperdale - tale of Mythodea 18/18/19/19 | Summer Solstices 20/21 |Winter Solstices 20 | I Skoven Dybe Still Ro 20

Member of Mythodea Danmark

• "Don't think blood donations would be the biggest problem. Heck I would donate the blood myself, where it not for the cut. I am just not sure blood would keep her at bay. There is just something scary about that vampire... Halfvampire if we are being correct."

IT: Hopkins Tobias with the former lastname Kettle. Battlemage, artificer and Headmaster of Academia Unitate.

"We are the small voices. Together we roar."
    OT: Martin Straarup

Host of LARP web-show LarpForge www.youtube.com/lazylarper

ConQuest Fire camp 11/12/13 | ConQuest Viribus Unitis 14/15/17/19 | JDS Norden 17/18 | Lunorth Tournament 16 |Copperdale - tale of Mythodea 18/18/19/19 | Summer Solstices 20/21 |Winter Solstices 20 | I Skoven Dybe Still Ro 20

Member of Mythodea Danmark

• From a window she watched them approach the greenhouse, waiting.

They would not be back in the office for a while. Taking a good look around the infirmary to see if everything was in order before she left.

The halls were usually quiet around this time, but Igor could be anywhere and she did not want to run into him now.

No one saw her enter the headmasters Office as she snuck in. The item she was looking for was not hidden, but Standing open on a shelf. Nox was a nice guy and she still felt bad for what happend to him, quickly she opened the jar and took a last look around. No one was there.

it only took a moment before there was a very faint dripping noise as the jar filled with fresh blood.

Closing the jar she gave it a good shaking to mix it up before putting it back on the shelf and wrapping her arm so she wouldn't drip on the Floor. Taking another look around before she left the room again, hoping to be gone before the others made their way back.