One big family

• Very pleased by the situation Ryzzil drinked some tea to hide a large smile.
    What an interesting situation, Naira facing her most dark side.
    Gwo always did act as a real drow...
    But since this cold and rainy night, he was sometimes like a wild beast.

Jabbuk del Qu&#39;ellar Jaelre wun Mythodea<br />Protektor von Drada D&#39;Issan<br /><br />Natha sel kestal whol jal Ilythiiri...

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ryzzil ()

• Gwo seems to be shocked for a few second after Naira's touch.

When back to reality he's staring directly to Naira.

Then turning his head to Ryzzil.

"Jabbuk, the darkness have changed, I'd like to see what's the masked lady would say about this whole story"

• Ryzzil watched Gwo'eyes with a tense face.
    Then he put his cup of tea on the table and answered gently:
    Let me first judge about this change, we will ask Her after.
    Now I would be pleased to ear the whole story.
    But please don't forget to mention any relevant detail.

During his answer Ryzzil moved his hands in a smooth way to add for Gwo:
    N'oublie pas qu'il y a un Uruk ici.
    Peut-être pas malin, mais toujours capable de répéter nos discussions.

Jabbuk del Qu&#39;ellar Jaelre wun Mythodea<br />Protektor von Drada D&#39;Issan<br /><br />Natha sel kestal whol jal Ilythiiri...

• "Ask me AFTER?! How could you judge without understanding? And what has the masked lady to do with this? Yes, the wave has changed, of course! So have I! And the Lethi aren't alone with the wave anymore, too. Alnock has told me to integrate this continent into my world, when I visited him for his judgment about that Malaka'Re thing... and this is what I have done! Integrate, change, continue! "

• Uhlakk still stood at the door, following every spoken word. Sure, the small green orc didn't understood everything, but his senses where sprawled out.
    From time to time he loaded his feet alternately, causing him to falter. As Naira continued he nodded gentle.

• Ryzzil shortly opened his mouth during Naira speech.
    Then doing no with his head, he answered:
    You didn't understand me.
    And looking to Naira's eyes:
    I was asking you, to explain me your story.
    After that I will judge if I'm going to refer to HER.
    Not more nor less.

• Naira was confused. As she had become more tired and heavy from day to day, so had her mind become more mixed up and forgetful... she had difficulties to concentrate.
    And of course, like always she referred the discussion mostly to herself more than to anything else...

All the more she was confused by Ryzzil`s questions.
    So she repeated: "(PM)"

When she had ended, she took a deep breath and looked from one to the other.
    So. Everything had been said. It was out.
    She felt a little bit relieved and much more nervous.
    This was not just about her fate now...

• Gwo reply to Ryzzil's with a discreat hand move and a nasty smile

"La peau verte n'aura aucune chance de raconter quoi que ce soit, sois en sûre..."

• Uhlakk broke away from the door, walked slowly to the Lethi and took position behind Naira. The Green put his hands on her shoulders and spoke in human language, which he considered to be generally "We Uruk stand behind Naira and protect her on her way. We will also protect her child, as soon as it is born." He bowed respectfully his head before Ryzzil.

• Gwo look at the greenskin and smile.

"Don't worry, here Naira is safe... "

"Why don't we continue this conversation with a good beer and some meat... "

• Uhlakk nodded to Gwo and smiled. "Sure thing! Show me what your beer can do!"

He turned to the Lethi and saied respectfully "Atani, do you think it's a whise move to drink? Think about your bubhosh..."

• Then she remembered that Ryzzil had asked her to tell her story.
    She was silent for a moment, thinking how to put it.

"When we had been fighting each other a year ago, we sat down at the fire afterwards. And there he zold me who he is - and who he was. He was a very bad guy, you know, but saved by the good ones, and then again taken by evil, fighting the elements, and released again. And now he is not the force of Death but the force of Saving. And then he had the idea to give me an offspring, a child. With a ritual, and he had to find the right magic for it. He was away for a very long time. But this spring he suddenly returned and called me to the woods and into the caves - and there we made the ritual. That' s how it all started."

She talked naively and openly, as if it would be normal to make an appointment to create a baby by magic