One big family

• Naira sat down, when she heard the noise from the other room. First she was tempted to move her head, but... "Kruik, of course!", she thought and shook off her feeling of danger.

She put her hands around the cup of tea. It was so difficult to start.
    "Well, I was made an offer I could not refuse...", she tried to explain, "you know that it is my predestination to help the Lethi upwards to the light... to this new world. I`ve seized the chance to reproduce my people..."

Then her eyes wandered from the cup to Ryzzil`s face, shyly and proud at the same time.

• Uhlakk looked at the drow, unimpressed. Then he said to Kruik "My goblin friend, Kruik, would you please tell the fool that I am a friend?" Uhlakk placed himself in a position awaiting an attak.

• When Kruïk realised that Uhlakk called Gwo a fool, he knew that something bad will happen here.
    He screamed: Ryzzil toOOld! No fight between blaAAck und grüüüün!
    Don't move maïï friendZ! Be Naïce! Aï Com' BaK with JAbUK!

Then he ran to Ryzzil's office like crazy.

When Ryzzil eared about Kruïk's screams he told Naira:
    I'm going to see what's going wrong.
    Stay here and take some rest because we have lot to discuss.

When he joined Kruïk at the door, he was really pissed off.
    He stopped Kruïk with one hand and told him with a cold voice.
    Amène de la nourriture dans mon bureau, je m'en occupe.
    Kruïk answered:
    A dos quarth!
    Then the goblin ran back in the kitchen with Ryzzil behind him.

Jabbuk del Qu&#39;ellar Jaelre wun Mythodea<br />Protektor von Drada D&#39;Issan<br /><br />Natha sel kestal whol jal Ilythiiri...

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ryzzil ()

• The white elf stayed on her chair, just turning her head to the door in bewilderment.
    It was Ryzzil`s place, so it was his business to get along with Kruik.

Of course, Naira still did not know about Gwo`s presence.
    "Can`t that goblin get along by himself?", she murmured to herself. She was very sure that Uhlakk would not do anything to get in conflict with Kruik.
    She felt a little bit annoyed that she had been interrupted.

So she spent her time waiting with the maps on the table, looking more or less bored if she could recognize the landscapes.

• When Ryzzil arrived in the Kitchen, Gwo seems confused and not really sure of what's the present situation.

His ears are awfully tortured with the voice of Kruik and the Uruk in front of him seems to want to fight.

But the eyes of Ryzzil were pretty clear.

Still on guard, he draw his long daggers back.

"I guess, we have to slow down the things here for the moment, but watch your back green skin, shadows may come for you one day"

• Uhlakk eyed Gwo up with narrowed eyes "Neither shadow nor Drow are frightening me, black skin. I will embrace the shadows and welcome them." He nod to Gwo and gave up his defense stand.

• With a malicious smile, Ryzzil said to his brother:
    Vendui Gwo, I'm happy to see you here.
    Better if you go in my office, your companion came back.
    It seems that we will have a lot to discuss.

While speaking, Ryzzil moved his hands in a strange way.
    In the secret drow language he added to Gwo: *Je m'occupe du prétentieux. Ce que j'ai entendu d'elle ne me plait pas du tout. Besoin de ton avis et peut-être de tes dagues.*
    Then turning his head to Uhlakk, his said with a neutral voice:
    Vendui. I dont remember you from the battle field fearless warrior, so tell me who are you?
    And what brings you here in my place?

Jabbuk del Qu&#39;ellar Jaelre wun Mythodea<br />Protektor von Drada D&#39;Issan<br /><br />Natha sel kestal whol jal Ilythiiri...

• At long last Uhlakk had to conduct conversation . He did not know how to express himself and chose the direct route "Urrothugosh, my name is Uhlakk from the clan of Djschabukk Maah. Vai am a Tuva, a guard for naira." Uhlakk bowed just as far as he could still see the Drow.

• Naira was done with the maps and leant back, feeling bored immediately...

As the door opened again and Ryzzil entered the room, she turned around smiling. Then Gwo showed up behind the Jabbuk, and her smile diminished for a second, while her eyes looked somewhat anxious - like she tried to estimate what she would have to deal with.

"Hello Gwo, my brother", she greeted him, and her eyes grew warm again. "After all", she thought to herself,"I have nothing to fear but death".

• Before following Gwo, Ryzzil nodded to the Uruk:
    Urrothughosh Uhlakk, I'm Ryzzil Jaelre, protector of Drada D'Issan.
    Naira's guard... You can take some rest for now.
    Here I protect everybody, you are in Jaelre's hands now.
    Follow us, if your presence is needed.

Ryzzil was happy to see that somebody was protecting his sister.
    But thought about all the doubts he had about Naira and all the chaos she always bring.
    Did she found finally a problem bigger than her?
    And THE question who was the father?!?

Ryzzil seated on his chair and took his cup of tea.
    He was hidding his emotions under a little smile thinking about Gwo's reaction.

• There was a long silence.

Naira was looking from Gwo to Ryzzil to Uhlakk and back to Gwo, waiting for a reaction.

Then she sighed and closed her eyes for a moment, swearing in her thoughts - oh, those difficult cultural 'circumstances'...

"Well, I' ve come here to ask for your protection and trust, my brothers - my companions - family", she said lowly. "I will go in the circle. But it will be a Teleutai child. I haven't mixed our precious blood...", she started conversation again.

• Ryzzil looked to Naira with something melancholic:
    As far as I remember, I always protected you.
    Even when you asked me to go behind the forsaken lines... for second time for me.
    If you didn't do anything against our family or against our faith...
    You are not in danger here.

Ryzzil thought for him, or until Gwo get mad about his companion.
    Then with a more neutral face, he added:
    You ask for our trust and protection.
    So tell us more about the danger you left behind you.
    And perhaps we will find a way to deal with the situation.

• Naira nodded respectfully.
    "I am fully aware how dangerous it has been in the Endschlacht, to go en s´koto,which means in the shadows, unseen... through the lines of the enemies!
    I couldn`t have done it without the Qu´ellar, and I wouldn`t have dared to step between the fighting men - wihtout any weapon or armour or even a potion...
    You see how far I have gone, learning from Gwo, and from you, and from all the family...
    I feel the safety in your house and land, and I deeply respect and appreciate it."

Her words were full of deeply felt connection, and she bowed to him slightly.

"I am not here because of a danger I`ve left behind, or which would hunt me, but an unknown danger I could face in the future, maybe.
    You see, I know nothing about bearing a child, raising it. I cannot remember my first time in the darkness as a baby, with my people. And I`m not sure if I am ready to get weak... I expected Terra to let me go down to the tunnels, live there and do my duty as Malaka`Re. And everything would have been fine there... because the Darkness would have known a way for me... But now I am expelled, declined from the depth... I don`t know if I have done wrong - if the Darkness will help me anymore. If he thinks me to be too weak to have that child... I don`t know what to think about myself!"

• Gwo stare to Naira and reply with a very quiet and soft voice.

One of the Terra's aspect choose the stinky girl instead of you...
    Maybe that was because your faith was not strong enough,
    maybe because you were too vain, too small or too big
    or maybe because Terra was more attracted by the smell of the southern sea than the life expelling from you.

You are a wanderer that found a way out of the darkness like we have done.
    You don't need the Darkness protection to raise a child or to do whatsoever you want.
    The Lethis are still talking to you and will show you the spiritual path you will need to follow.
    For the rest, the orc and the drow will protect and help you as much as needed.

Daring at Naira's belly for a while then Gwo added severly.

You still have time to prepare yourself apparently... Therefore tell us who's the one who rape you and we will call the blood of revenge and pain upon his head and his whole family.

• Naira felt pain waving through her body, as she was remembered of the Malaka´Re test.

But Gwo`s voice distracted her from the hurt. She was not used to hear him so softly.
    Her eyes started to fill with tears as he encouraged her and promised her his help.
    She hadn`t expected him to be so loyal to her...

When he had finished, she stood up, went to him and put her hands unto his both shoulders.
    She looked into his clear blue eyes deeply.
    "Nothing did hurt me but Terra herself", she whispered in a similar soft voice. "It hasn`t been rape but ritual. Your sister`s blood is still pure."

• Ryzzil was flabbergasted by Gwo's answer.
    But happy about it...
    He waited some seconds and said:
    There is no better place than Drada D'Issan to grow up your child.
    You are already protected by your qu'ellar and I know that Alaïs have to light your path now.

• During a while with Naira's hands on his shoulder, Gwo seems gone... far away.
    Suddenly he seems back to reality and catch up with what Ryzzil just told.

He turns his head to the Jabbuk and nodded gratefully.

Then back to Naira.

"I see, let's kill every last of who have participate into this ritual then. They are the putrid part of Terra."

• "What? No!", she turned to Gwo hastily and aghastly, after she had bowed to Ryzzil in deep respect.

She would have rather answered the Jabbuk to his invitation, but Gwo`s murderous ambition woke her immediately!

"I said Terra did hurt me... by denying me. And it hurts to much to be let down. But I haven`t been hurt by.... by the ritual. You know..."

She turned to him fully, her eyes wide and appelled. Again, her voice tended to be child-like, as she tried to put it in simple words, not to be misunderstood:
    "You know last summer, when you both met me at the Magica crystal? When I said I had to leave you - seek for my darkness? Shortly before that, Creo, my light, had already set me free - she had expressed her trust in me and let me go my own way, as a grown-up. She had taught me a lot, but it was time to have my own answers. That summer evening I told you I had to meet my darkness, so that he would set me free, too... Well, as we finally met, in the woods of Sah´tubaah, he was not willing to let me go like this..."